Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Votes AS OF NOW (ENTIRE CHART OF EVERY POSITION NFC AND AFC)

skinsfan07

haha this is funny as hell...i really want to see stephon heyer make it after only playing in llike 3 games

Yeah, him and Shawn Springs who has playing in how many games? lol I feel like I am an accomplice to this crime. No way all these Redskins make the Pro Bowl unless we our play matches the votes in these last 6 games.

Yeah, him and Shawn Springs who has playing in how many games? lol I feel like I am an accomplice to this crime. No way all these Redskins make the Pro Bowl unless we our play matches the votes in these last 6 games.

How funny would it be if they did though?!?! lol

Priceless!

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Lets keep voting.

We've all known for years that the Pro Bowl is a joke and a glorified popularity contest. That guys that deserve to be there never go because guys "more popular" get the nod instead. Hopefully, not only will Redskins Nation get to see the Burgundy & Gold represented in large numbers at the Pro Bowl, but we will also finally show how much of a JOKE voting players in based on popularity and not merit is.

Guys like our own London Fletcher or Fred Taylor of Jacksonville are deserving and never or very rarely get the call. Then you have the big name guys who sell a lot of jerseys, which seems to be the new way to tell if a player is good (not on the field performance), wind up going instead.

So lets keep it up and finally, and truly expose this voting process for what it is..... A JOKE!

Oh yeah, and don't forget we'll get to see alot of B & G helmets there too, because isn't that really what it's all about. :rolleyes:

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Lets keep voting.

We've all known for years that the Pro Bowl is a joke and a glorified popularity contest. That guys that deserve to be there never go because guys "more popular" get the nod instead. Hopefully' date=' not only will Redskins Nation get to see the Burgundy & Gold represented in large numbers at the Pro Bowl, but we will also finally show how much of a JOKE voting players in based on popularity and not merit is.

Guys like our own London Fletcher or Fred Taylor of Jacksonville are deserving and never or very rarely get the call. Then you have the big name guys who sell a lot of jerseys, which seems to be the new way to tell if a player is good (not on the field performance), wind up going instead.

So lets keep it up and finally, and truly expose this voting process for what it is..... A JOKE!

Oh yeah, and don't forget we'll get to see alot of B & G helmets there too, because isn't that really what it's all about. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Agreed!

I can't believe that's real. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Portis, Moss, Cooley, Landry, Horton, Fletcher, Rocky, Samuels, Cartwright, Rogers, and Sellers all deserve to go for sure though. I wouldn't cry about JC going either but realistically Kurt Warner and Eli Manning should be the 1-2 on that one. Other than those guys, I'm not complaining but I wouldn't hold my breath either.

Archived