Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Votes AS OF NOW (ENTIRE CHART OF EVERY POSITION NFC AND AFC)

skinsfan07

Holy crap I just looked at the numbers again and Landry is DOMINATING. Holy balls. I wonder if there's an award for "Highest Margin of Victory in Pro Bowl Voting EVER"

Laron looks good at 2:1 above the next in line, but Horton is dominating 3:1 over the next pic - and for good reason I might add. Horton just might make the friggin probowl!

Haha the ESPN page tracking the voting is *****ing about Redskins leading all the categories! Keep voting!

"Three Redskins in the top five. Go figure."

"As more evidence that Redskins' fans take their voting seriously, Cornelius Griffin and Kedric Golston are the top vote-getters."

"Is Plackemeier enjoying a great season? No, but he plays for the Redskins."

"Yes, Cartwright plays for the Redskins."

"Yes, [Khary] Campbell plays for the Redskins."

Hey I'm a diehard Redskins fan but Jason Campbell? Come on.

Kurt Warner at age 37 leads the NFC (either 1 or 2) in nearly every relevant QB category (QB rating, TDs, Passing Yards, etc.) and most importantly has led the historically joke of a franchise Cardinals to first place in the Division and has nearly locked up that Division Title.

That dude deserves to be the starter (and Brees).

Frankly, Portis, Santana, Fletcher, Sellers and Cooley -- they deserve a spot... everyone else? Hmmmm....

Question for Skins fans. Posted this in another thread but I'm interested.

If a bunch of Redskins make it to the Pro Bowl, maybe some undeserving, and then when they come in to negotiate or renegotiate a contract and demand more because they made the Pro Bowl, what will everyone think?

I don't think we'll get 23 in, but it's funny as hell that the fans are doing this. And even if some get in, it will be the one's that deserve it. This only counts 1/3. It won't be a problem, because we never have any monry under the cap anyway. :silly:

Not when it comes to totally undeserving players they dont
skin fans are jokes LOL @ this list
Last year, the Cowboys had 13 players in the Pro Bowl, the Giants had 1.

Pro Bowl:

Enjoy the Pro Bowl, guys.

You guys are unreal. I can't believe this bothers you so much. IT'S A JOKE!! Get off your high horses. Especially you Callahan with that off-handed comment about Skins fans. Skins fans are 10 times better than any Giants fan would ever think of being.

I think the campaign that the FO started had people voting and if the rest of the teams had followed suit, we wouldn't be leading, so I guess the Redskins FO are the only ones that took the fan voting seriously. I don't think the fans did. Now, it's just going to get worse because attention was brought to it and more and more Redskins fans will continue to vote just to throw a monkey wrench in the cog. I never vote for the probowl anyway, so it doesn't matter. I just think it's hilarious that this is happening.

skin fans are jokes LOL @ this list

jokes? Because we vote for our own players???? good one....

I do agree that many are not that deserving...

I do think that CP, Fletcher, Rogers, Cooley, Santana, and maybe a few others depending on the rest of the season (Landry, JC, Samuels, Horton??) deserve to make it....

BIg D fan you're fulla u know what. Like all of the Dallas players that went the year before were all deserving. It's a popularity contest for the most part and a joke anyway and seldom any real indicator of how good a player is. So while Demarcus Ware is an elite player at his position...that fact your sig says Probowl linebacker means little to nothing.

You have fan votes, player votes and coaches. There are some informed fans but for the most part, blah again popularity contest. I'd be more inclined to be good with players that played the game and coaches that well, coach the game. But even some players don't follow the league like that.

How the hell is Barber ahead of those other guys? Barber hasn't done anything for quite a while. Sure he ran against us because we were dead tired from our offense doing nothing for 3 quarters. Barber didn't deserve the Pro Bowl last season, doesn't deserve it this season. But he will make it because people over rate his performances a lot. He is like T.O. (play wise), he makes a great play once in 4 games, and people are all about "Oh, this guy is amazing bla bla bla." He's inconsistent and hasn't proven he could be an every down back.

He's a good finisher, but where is he when his team is down and in need of some points? They don't call his number unless they are ahead.

Glad to see Sellers on there. Flosmell Adams shouldn't be ahead of David Diehl, he's been awful this season. LoL, what is Marcus Washington doing so high on the list? Guess they need to set up a dance team for the pro bowl.

You know voting all these guys to the Pro Bowl is probably going to come back and bite us in the ass when it comes contract time.

"I'm a pro bowler Danny, I deserve more money."

Archived