Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Votes AS OF NOW (ENTIRE CHART OF EVERY POSITION NFC AND AFC)

skinsfan07

This is why Hawaii is such a joke every year.

It'd be nice if once, just ONCE, the BEST players in every position made up the rosters, considering it's the ALL-STAR game.

But that said, SCREW IT! The NFL wants it this way, let's keep obliging. Hell, it's worked in Dallas' favour for years being in the biggest God darn State with the most voters. Not to mention them being the National media darlings and garnering all those votes. Oh, and if all else fails, Jeruh will "buy" some votes. (Allegedly, in case Mr Jones lawyers are reading. :halo:.).

Vote, vote, and hot darn it, vote again! Keep the burgundy and gold mockery going!

Hail.

repeating from another thread:

From Dallas Morning News Cowboys blog:

Redskins fans are Internet savvy

3:35 PM Tue, Nov 18, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz

Todd Archer E-mail News tips

Since Pro Bowl voting began on Oct. 13, the Redskins have put out out quite a campaign. According to the totals, Washington has four players among the top-10 vote getters regardless of position and conference.

The Cowboys? Only one - Jason Witten at No. 10.

Running back Clinton Portis is No. 2, tight end Chris Cooley is No. 6, wide receiver Santana Moss is No. 6 and quarterback Jason Campbell is No. 9. If that's not a challenge for Cowboys' fans, I don't know what is. I think I know the reason why the Redskins are doing so well. Check this out. How could Jerry Jones not have thought of this?

Voting on NFL.com runs through Dec. 9.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...net-savvy.html

To make the fans feel involved

Example your P is leading vote getter by a wide margin.

You think he will make the pro bowl?

P? Who's that? If you're referring to Portis, hell yeah he will make the pro bowl. There's not another running back more deserving than he is. But if that's not who you're talking about, who is it then?

We have officially made a mockery of the Pro Bowl. I, for one, support this.

I literally LOL'ed @that. That can't be accurate. Now, realistically speaking, the Redskins that deserve to goto the pro bowl are Rogers, Portis, Horton, Cooley, and Fletcher.

Moss's numbers will be good by years end, but I can't see him getting a spot outright, not with Roddy White, Jennings, Boldin and Fitzgerald in the running. Maybe as an alternate.

So Cooley and Fletcher, arguably the two MOST effective players on the team, don't go? Uhhhhm.

Plus, Rock is extremely overrated by 'skins fans at kickoffs. You don't go to the Pro Bowl because you can consistently get it to the 30. You go if you are a threat to take it the distance.

Why is that? Consistently getting to the 30 is probably better than an inconsistent guy who goes all the way once every 4-5 games.

Question for Skins fans. Posted this in another thread but I'm interested.

If a bunch of Redskins make it to the Pro Bowl, maybe some undeserving, and then when they come in to negotiate or renegotiate a contract and demand more because they made the Pro Bowl, what will everyone think?

I don't think our FO or our players are that dumb. Plackemeier isn't going to be holding out any time soon.

The psychology of some fans is both baffling and yet entertaining.

Some fans claim they don't care about the pro bowl and it's nothing but a popularity contest and yet are obsessed with voting early and often to get a Redskin in that game.

They of course then fulfill their own skepticism by making the Pro Bowl meaningless because they vote for underserving Redskins like Casey Rabach or Jason Taylor.

I guess if it's done as a joke, to try and get the most underserving players high on the list to show what a sham it can become if left in the hands of the fans, that's cool. But unfortunately these people seem to be quite serious in their voting.

Not when it comes to totally undeserving players they dont

Yeah cause last year Dallas had 13 players that were COMPLETELY deserving. I can name two off the top of my head: Barber & Williams. Both DID NOT deserve the Pro Bowl as well as others. Give me a break. Go tool around on your Brokeback Nation message board and stop cluttering up ours with your mindless drivel!

Archived