Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Votes AS OF NOW (ENTIRE CHART OF EVERY POSITION NFC AND AFC)

skinsfan07

Plus, Rock is extremely overrated by 'skins fans at kickoffs. You don't go to the Pro Bowl because you can consistently get it to the 30. You go if you are a threat to take it the distance.

So, if your theory stands for all positions, Carlos Rogers should not be considered a Pro-Bowl corner?

Yeah, I love this team but theres definitely way too many Skins on that list. Prime example? How is Stephon Hayer, and Shawn Springs on the list when they have barely played this season?

Also, how in the h3ll is Kurt Warner below Eli Manning? That doesn't make sense one bit.

Realistically I am hoping we send 6-7 to the probowl this season. So far I'm thinking it'll be Portis, Cooley, Moss, Fletcher, Rogers, Samuels, and Sellers (maybe JC too depending on if he steps up his game this second half, but as of right now I don't think he deserves it quite yet).

i think some of you guys are missing the point... this isnt a list of who is having the best season... this is the Pro Bowl selection process where the NFL decided that the fans should get 1/3 of the voting power thus making the Pro Bowl selection into a popularity contest...

although some of you guys are missing the point, i guess the redskins FO isnt since their campaigning is working out perfectly... every year you have a big group of players who go to the Pro Bowl undeservingly because of their "star name" factor so why not just send some Redskins players who are undeserving instead of undeserving cowboys...

Archived