Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U of Phx stadium

MissU28

Okay, so I was at that crazy MNF game last night. I took some pictures of the stadium and the game so I thought I'd share. I had never been in a dome before, so it was pretty cool. You know how in FedEx you go in on the 100 level and you have to go in those little "alleys" to get to the field? At UPhx it's all open, like a baseball stadium. You can stand while you're getting beer and watch the game at the same time. I'm no photographer, so excuse the crudeness of the shots.

And...I officially HATE the Cardinals after last night's game. Their fans are some of the whiniest jerks I've encountered. There were a couple nice ones in the mix, but the people we sat around...ugh. One guy admitted to being a dallas fan, so that explained HIM, but I didn't expect it from the rest of them. I didn't even know AZ HAD fans.

Also, please excuse my Gore jersey. I wore it to appease my boyfriend, as I am not "that girl" who wears jerseys of teams that aren't playing to football games. It is some Korean fake-o jersey I got off Ebay for my bf's birthday last year, and I pretended it was a Sean Taylor jersey. I got crazy amounts of compliments on it, though. I DID tell everyone I met that I was NOT a 9ers fan and talked **** about how the skins beat the Cardinals this year:)

Anyway, here's what I have:

Pic from the highway

018.jpg

The stadium

020.jpg

Tailgating

023.jpg

It's a REDSKINS jersey!! ;)

027.jpg

Pretendin' I'm Mark Rypien ;)

030.jpg

Dennis

029-1.jpg

031.jpg

walkin in

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

Beautiful night, so the dome was open

039.jpg

040.jpg

We sat in 118(end zone)

042.jpg

043.jpg

very cool jumbo trons (there was one behind us, too)

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

warm ups

050.jpg

052.jpg

057.jpg

Frankie!

059.jpg

056.jpg

060.jpg

053.jpg

random 9ers

055.jpg

As you can probably imagine, my boyfriend was pretty pissed all night and all day

Probably the Cards should have chosen something a little less mis-leading than University of Phoenix as their stadium's corporate sponsor. I had to tell several guys I work with as we watched our half hour of it at lunch that it's not a university's stadium, it's an NFL stadium, and that U of Phoenix is mainly an online school and that they don't have a football team.

A redskins jersey with a 49ers symbol on the sleeve?!??! :D

Pssst. It's not REALLY a Redskins jersey;) I'm just pretending it was.

Probably the Cards should have chosen something a little less mis-leading than University of Phoenix as their stadium's corporate sponsor. I had to tell several guys I work with as we watched our half hour of it at lunch that it's not a university's stadium, it's an NFL stadium, and that U of Phoenix is mainly an online school and that they don't have a football team.

I know, that's what I thought too. Then I realized...oh...the University of Phoenix is not a real college (well, it is, but not really). Duh. Took me a blonde moment to get it:silly:

I'm going to be the total ghey one here and say you and the bf look cute together.

:)

Thank you:)

pssh..that pouty lip and those puppy dog eyes aint gonna get you nowhere now. you are committing treason by sporting another team..

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=270062

Well I don't even LIKE the 49ers...I just don't wear Redskins jerseys to games that they are not playing in. Don't you hate it when the Skins play the Eagles and some dude shows up wearing a Steelers jersey? Or That Guy wears a Cubs jersey to a Padres/Giants game? Stupid. And I didn't want to NOT wear someting...so I sucked it up. Yes, I will be at the 9ers/Skins game on Dec. 28 and I will of course be rooting for my skins.

Well I don't even LIKE the 49ers...I just don't wear Redskins jerseys to games that they are not playing in. Don't you hate it when the Skins play the Eagles and some dude shows up wearing a Steelers jersey? Or That Guy wears a Cubs jersey to a Padres/Giants game? Stupid. And I didn't want to NOT wear someting...so I sucked it up. Yes, I will be at the 9ers/Skins game on Dec. 28 and I will of course be rooting for my skins.

thats funny, I was on TV last year in a ST jersey at a Chargers game.

I guess some of us just arent afraid to sport our colors no matter where we are. :silly:

And...I officially HATE the Cardinals after last night's game. Their fans are some of the whiniest jerks I've encountered. There were a couple nice ones in the mix, but the people we sat around...ugh. One guy admitted to being a dallas fan, so that explained HIM, but I didn't expect it from the rest of them. I didn't even know AZ HAD fans.

You should try living here. This about sums up my opinion of the sports fans in this town. There's a certain air of entitlement present that just doesn't make any sense to me.

As you can probably imagine, my boyfriend was pretty pissed all night and all day

I can imagine he would be. Hell, *I* was pissed. My girlfriend's been there with me with Skins games.

The Cards had no business winning a game that the Niners had no business being in.

Don't you hate it when the Skins play the Eagles and some dude shows up wearing a Steelers jersey?

That annoys the crap out of me for some reason...

Monday night saw someone there with a Dolphins jersey. Dolphins?? Someone else had on a BENGALS jersey! Absolutely ridiculous.

That annoys the crap out of me for some reason...

Monday night saw someone there with a Dolphins jersey. Dolphins?? Someone else had on a BENGALS jersey! Absolutely ridiculous.

Ha, some guy next to us at MNF pulled up w/ Giants license plate frames then got out wearing a Steelers jersey. WTF?

That stadium is pretty cool looking from the outside though.

Honestly, it's almost fitting that Univ of Phx is the name of it, seeing as how they played at Arizona State before this.

But the stadium is very nice. Too bad you couldn't be in there when the field is rolled inside. It's some sight seeing it roll in for gameday.

thats funny, I was on TV last year in a ST jersey at a Chargers game.

I guess some of us just arent afraid to sport our colors no matter where we are. :silly:

Big Mike FTW here.

It's ok to wear your Redskins gear to another game if they aren't playing. I wore my Santana jersey to a Cowboys/Titans game in Dallas. Die-hard fans of other teams will understand.

That being said...according to Redskins law, if you get your boyfriend to wear 'skins gear when you take him to FedEx you are automatically back to even after wearing that Gore jersey. :cop:

Archived