Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Zorn: Portis 50-50 for Sunday (merged, MET)

Rypien1191

It does seem like the Giants are catching everyone while they are injured (other than the Eagles last night), meanwhile we get everyone when they are just getting back to full strength. We have terrible luck. Can anyone think of anything our franchise did to piss God off so much? We have terrible karma.

To be the best, you have to beat the best -- I'd rather take everyone's best shot at full strength and beat them straight up -- bring it frickin on!

Ummm,If he doesn't play ...JZ will adjust the gameplan and we will lean on #47 and #89.

Also...Our O-line is very good and we will be able to run with LB,RC,SA,MS !!

If we can't win because of ONE player...We were never any good.

SS,JT,CS all back I hear.

Not SS. He didn't practice. Again.

Whats wrong with that? i happen to agree with him.

His act is old and lame. Career backup better then someone in the running for MVP...

That post and your signature basically tell us everything we need to know about your thoughts on this team.

:doh:

and that's why I love when NC21 posts :cheers:

Will Betts definitely be back? cause if so, I wouldn't be quite as concerned. Portis is my favorite player, and its still a dropoff down to betts, but ladell is a more than capable running back that could start for several teams, and against that weak ass D in the cowboys, I wouldn't be as worried.

But Alexander getting the bulk worries me.

I cannot envision us winning if he does not play. Maybe I am just being a pessimist without the news settling in, but this is the worst injury we could get, especially with Betts probably out.

I think it won't be a problem with Rock in at RB, but with Alexander, it will be 2 yards evertime he has the ball.

However, I would rather sit him now if it means we can have him healthy later.

No. This is a game we absolutely NEED to win.

I do believe he'll play, as Zorn does screw around with the injury report a bit, and this game is WAY too important for him to sit out.

Why has Alexander getting the bulk gotten everyone worried? I mean, from what I saw he's pretty ok when he runs, and he might have his chance to shine now. I'm actually just wondering what you guys' critique is on Alexander cause I've never actually critiqued him like that yet. He still looks shifty, like a smaller and less bulky Portis, in what I can see.

Last season, in Dallas, against their healthy big deal team, Portis had 12 carries for 36 yards. We still nearly came out of there with a win when Campbell put up big numbers passing out of the shotgun.

If Betts and Portis can't go, Jimmy Z will just have to find another way to win. That's what good coaches do.

although Moss usually has great games against dallas .
We can still beat Dallass with CP out. Santana needs to play though. He always kills Dallass.

Ummm,If he doesn't play ...JZ will adjust the gameplan and we will lean on #47 and #89.

Also...Our O-line is very good and we will be able to run with LB,RC,SA,MS !!

If we can't win because of ONE player...We were never any good.

SS,JT,CS all back I hear.

Moss is still hurting.

Archived