Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Zorn: Portis 50-50 for Sunday (merged, MET)

Rypien1191

Not only will Portis play but he'll score multiple times and we'll win!
Ummm,If he doesn't play ...JZ will adjust the gameplan and we will lean on #47 and #89.

If we can't win because of ONE player...We were never any good.

SS,JT,CS all back I hear.

If Betts and Portis can't go, Jimmy Z will just have to find another way to win. That's what good coaches do.

I like the way you all think! Plus, with our new CB getting a couple of INTs, the offense won't have to score much. ;)

Obviously this is bad. Taking Portis out of our offense removes one of our biggest threats on offense. However, Campbell has shown he can play very well against Dallas, and their secondary is very weak. As long as Samuels is available to play against Ware, and Moss can be his normal self, the offense will still be productive, if only through the air.

I expect Zorn to change up the gameplan to try and put things on JC this game. Let's just hope that the Defense steps up and a healthy Taylor, Springs, and crew will smother Dallas.

50-50 chance of Portis not playing per Zorn.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3694288

What the heck is going on-

Redskins.com new is reporting that Portis is 50-50 to practice this week.

"Zorn called Portis a “50-50” deal as to whether he would be available to practice this week. The injury, a knee sprain, flared up during the bye week.

“He’s questionable,” Zorn said. “We need to get the pain out of his knee and see how he progresses along.”

But the news service say he is 50-50 to play sunday ??????

Archived