Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gears of War 2

Jofizz

Hey is it just me or doesn't it seem like it's always 360 fanboys that put down the PS3 and start that whole argument? I mean I see people defending the PS3 but I don't see any PS3 owner starting it.

Why the insecurity 360 fanboys?

For real, I own a PS3 and I honestly don't give a ****, at all, about the 360. I got enough games to enjoy where I don't need to think about what's on another system. And why should I care about whether something is an exclusive or not? Whatever. Eh, I don't get it. It's like a guy with an ugly girlfriend. "Yo, you're girl is beautiful and she has nice titties but my girl is great!!! She's ****ing great!!! And guess what? She's getting implants. Ooooh yeah!!! Now what? That's what I thought."

Ooook.

Hey is it just me or doesn't it seem like it's always 360 fanboys that put down the PS3 and start that whole argument? I mean I see people defending the PS3 but I don't see any PS3 owner starting it.

yea... it's just you. I look at gaming on other sites and PS3 and 360 fanboys both like to start arguments.

Well I guess fanboys period are just gay, regardless of the console.

lol This one I will agree with, Torr is spot on. I see it all the time and it is ****ing stupid.

The reason for exclusives though, is money for the companies.

Fanboys use it as bragging rights, sony and microsoft and nintendo use them as a way to make the most money.

You want halo? you have to buy an xbox or xbox360 to play it

want Gow1 and 2? you have to buy an xbox or 360 to play it

You want MGS or Final Fantasy? Well get your ass off Halo 3 and buy a ps3 and the game.

(this is if you want to own it, not play it, because I realize you can go to a friends house, lol.

lol This one I will agree with, Torr is spot on. I see it all the time and it is ****ing stupid.

The reason for exclusives though, is money for the companies.

Fanboys use it as bragging rights, sony and microsoft and nintendo use them as a way to make the most money.

You want halo? you have to buy an xbox or xbox360 to play it

want Gow1 and 2? you have to buy an xbox or 360 to play it

You want MGS or Final Fantasy? Well get your ass off Halo 3 and buy a ps3 and the game.

(this is if you want to own it, not play it, because I realize you can go to a friends house, lol.

Well that's true except MGS 4 and FF 13 are going to be on the XBOX 360 also so PS3's only big exclusive now is Resistance (not insulting).

Why the insecurity 360 fanboys?

For real, I own a PS3 and I honestly don't give a ****, at all, about the 360. I got enough games to enjoy where I don't need to think about what's on another system. And why should I care about whether something is an exclusive or not? Whatever. Eh, I don't get it. It's like a guy with an ugly girlfriend. "Yo, you're girl is beautiful and she has nice titties but my girl is great!!! She's ****ing great!!! And guess what? She's getting implants. Ooooh yeah!!! Now what? That's what I thought."

Ooook.

Maybe you're insecure.. or a little too sensitive.. Only thing that happened was, someone said they were getting this for the PS3 and was corrected. Then someone said MG was a PS3 exclusive and they were corrected.

Well that's true except MGS 4 and FF 13 are going to be on the XBOX 360 also so PS3's only big exclusive now is Resistance (not insulting).

Ok I was wrong about MGS.

I know it is confirmed that FF13 won't be the same on both consoles though,

ok so how is it?

hows the online gameplay>?

I played it for a few hours last night, and I am very impressed. The graphics are insanely good, and the multiplayer Horde mode is fun as hell. Haven't gotten much into the story mode, but you can play online co-op which I like.

It's definitely worth the purchase, without question.

skinsfan07 = fanboy

Alright man, it was cool at first, but now you are just trolling this thread.

If you love your ps3 that much, go play it and talk about it with your ps3 buddies instead of blindly criticizing people in here of being a "360 Fanboy" just for buying Gears of War.

Archived