Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gears of War 2

Jofizz

It was a tossup between the two, but apparently Gears is supposed to be epic.

I'm going to holdout for COD 5.

I'll get it eventually but I prefer real life combat to fake laien stuff (which is why I am one of the many people who realizes how much better COD4 is over Halo 3 :cool:)

But man the Pacific Theater is never touched and this game looks sick even on the Wii.

I'll get it eventually but I prefer real life combat to fake laien stuff (which is why I am one of the many people who realizes how much better COD4 is over Halo 3 :cool:)

But man the Pacific Theater is never touched and this game looks sick even on the Wii.

COD 4 is still one of the best games I've played on any console.

Blows all Halos out of the water.

I dunno, COD4 and Halo 3 both have really good things about them, I think Halo 3 is a little better because of the bungie.net stat keeping and stuff, that is pretty cool.

I dunno, COD4 and Halo 3 both have really good things about them, I think Halo 3 is a little better because of the bungie.net stat keeping and stuff, that is pretty cool.

Bungie stats are something that I really like. You're on point with that.

Also I'm trying to pick up my copy of GOW2 at midnight tonight at gamecrazy they were giving out numbers and i'm number 14(yippee!!),I already have it paid for.

I reserved mine at GameStop.

They are handing out codes for a Gold Plated Weapon. Also giving out GOW2 Comic and extra dowloadable content on Live.

Archived