Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What kind of dog would you like to see live in the White House?

sleazye

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd like to see a greyhound.

Maybe then people will come to understand the ****ty conditions these dogs have to suffer through for some peoples entertainment.

Pretty sure Cali just voted to ban dog racing. I think it was Cali.

Anyway, I don't care what kind of dog they get, but I hope they adopt one from a shelter.

Pomeranian I know what you are thinking that they are those little annoying yippee lion's mane dogs. I use to believe that too but if trained right they can be the coolest friendliest dogs ever. My girlfriend rescued/adopted one and the dog is a beast. Plus they are very extroverted the only really problem with them is that they love to attack bigger dogs my girlfriend's pom was almost strangled to death by a golden retriever that he tried to attack.

Pretty sure Cali just voted to ban dog racing. I think it was Cali.

Anyway, I don't care what kind of dog they get, but I hope they adopt one from a shelter.

Well thats promising. I adopted a greyhound about 6 years ago. He's the most chill dog. He spend 90% of his day sleeping. I guess he's earned it.

I about wrecked my car laughing last night as CNN was discussing this very matter on Sirius 132.

They discussed the different animals that have lived in the white house. So and so had a goat. Such and such had a racoon, etc.

As the segment ended, the guy says, "Hopefully the Obamas will just stick with a dog." The girl responds, "Yeah. Maybe a nice mutt." :ols:

They could name the mutt "Dad." :silly:

Archived