Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Palin was actually dumber than I thought

Cooked Crack

Holy crap. CC, did you get the memo that your guy won? No need to continue your Palin-bashing campaign.

It takes a real man to kick an opponent when they are down. :thumbsup:

TSF - Classy post...it's a shame that not everyone has that type of character. :)

I always stay classy. After election is the best time to read about what actually went on behind the scene.

Well said. If the right is going to pick on Hillary for being cold (among other things) for so long, then it's only deserving another potential presidential candidate gets called out on her faults as well.

Too bad that Jesus Obama got a free ride. You're rule didn't seem to appy to him.

Too bad that Jesus Obama got a free ride. You're rule didn't seem to appy to him.

It applied to everyone. McCain was called out for being old and Bush part 3, and Obama was called out for being a black Muslim. ;)

Seriously though, everyone was called out on their faults, whether true or perceived. Why would it be okay to give Palin a free ride when she might be running for president someday? Why should she be immune to criticism?

It applied to everyone. McCain was called out for being old and Bush part 3, and Obama was called out for being a black Muslim. ;)

Seriously though, everyone was called out on their faults, whether true or perceived. Why would it be okay to give Palin a free ride when she might be running for president someday? Why should she be immune to criticism?

Because in the mind of republicans, asking what newspapers you regularly read is a "gotcha" question.

You bet ya!!! :cool:

Because in the mind of republicans, asking what newspapers you regularly read is a "gotcha" question.

You bet ya!!! :cool:

Not at all, its a valid question, however, look at the title of the thread and the OP's fixation on this woman. Is she dumb??? I highly doubt it, with a degree, elected as mayor and then govenor. If you feel that shes not qualifed to be VP fine than state it but I do not think that Sarah Palin is in any way shape or form dumb, the same cannot be said about some of the posters in this thread. :2cents:

Not at all, its a valid question, however, look at the title of the thread and the OP's fixation on this woman. Is she dumb??? I highly doubt it, with a degree, elected as mayor and then govenor. If you feel that shes not qualifed to be VP fine than state it but I do not think that Sarah Palin is in any way shape or form dumb, the same cannot be said about some of the posters in this thread. :2cents:

If it's true that she didn't know if Africa was a continent or a country then she's dumb. There's really no way around that.

Also I could have posted other things now that they're dissecting the McCain camp but chose not to. This is just so over the top that I had to do it. It's like she's really Ms South Carolina.

Not very believable considering the way the media totally distorted the story about her "not knowing what newspaper she reads"

I saw that interview several times, and there's NO WAY a reasonable person could conclude that she doesn't know what newspaper she reads.

True. It was pretty clear from that interview that she doesn’t read newspapers.

Look, Sarah Palin needs to accept the fact that everyone, regardless of their gender, is going to be heavily scrutinized in their bid for national office. It may or may not be fair, but it’s SOP in the political arena these days. And as she ages, she’s going to have to rely less on her looks and more on her intellect and policies.

If it's true that she didn't know if Africa was a continent or a country then she's dumb. There's really no way around that.

Also I could have posted other things now that they're dissecting the McCain camp but chose not to. This is just so over the top that I had to do it. It's like she's really Ms South Carolina.

No you had to do it because you have some kind of axe to grind by being spitefull. Do you know the context of the question?? Have you never ever misspoken?? I would contend that this woman, who you seem to have some kind of personal problem with, that you can't let go has accomplished more in her life then you have so where does that leave you? Let it go and get a real life.

No you had to do it because you have some kind of axe to grind by being spitefull. Do you know the context of the question?? Have you never ever misspoken?? I would contend that this woman, who you seem to have some kind of personal problem with, that you can't let go has accomplished more in her life then you have so where does that leave you? Let it go and get a real life.

The context of the question doesn't matter. Tell me what question makes you question if Africa is a country or a continent. I'm guessing you are a Sarah fan. Sorry dude if I offended you. Turn your TV to Fox News, Carl Cameron is on. Maybe he'll drop the bombshell again.

lol at the butthurt republicans

if mccain won,and Biden made a gaff life this they'd be on it like flies on crap.

No because it doesn't matter anymore, and Biden did make his fair share of gaffes. The point is the election is over and it is time to come together, however some folks like the OP and I guess yourself want to rub someones face in it. It really speake to the kind of individual you are. Have fun cause karmas a *****.

The context of the question doesn't matter. Tell me what question makes you question if Africa is a country or a continent. I'm guessing you are a Sarah fan. Sorry dude if I offended you. Turn your TV to Fox News, Carl Cameron is on. Maybe he'll drop the bombshell again.

No dude, you don't offend me however you are part of the problem instead of just letting it go what you doing is showing what kind of sorry assed person you are by trying to rub it in. I listen to and watch Fox so I know what Cameron said, like I said its over but for some reason you can't let it go.

Props for the link, SHK. This is a woman who aspires to be President and all of a sudden it's in bad taste that I'm bringing it up.

No dude, you don't offend me however you are part of the problem instead of just letting it go what you doing is showing what kind of sorry assed person you are by trying to rub it in. I listen to and watch Fox so I know what Cameron said, like I said its over but for some reason you can't let it go.

Poor baby is offended. :(

I'm actually watching Fox News and Carl Cameron just dropped some previously off the record info from the trail. He said Palin didn't know whether Africa was a country or a continent and she didn't even know the countries in NAFTA. I'm sure there will be video of it online soon but cot damn thank goodness we avoided that.

Link Please?

Archived