Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Palin was actually dumber than I thought

Cooked Crack

I always stay classy.

Yes, your user name and sig using derogatory language clearly show that...

As for this entire thread, I have yet to see the name of a specific source who corroborates this entire story. This is based entirely on gossip from a clearly divided campaign staff. I think it's fabulous that everyone likes piling on someone after they lose an election...especially when this is all based on campaign staff gossip.

And Cooked Crack, do you watch Fox News to actually get news, or do you watch it to find crap to make inane threads about everyday?

Props for the link, SHK. This is a woman who aspires to be President and all of a sudden it's in bad taste that I'm bringing it up.

Poor baby is offended. :(

No I was not offended, and you keep proving my point over and over. She is not going to be the POTUS but you have some reason to just keep going after this woman instead of letting things go. I would love to compare your brillance to her since you are the one calling her dumb. As far as being a baby I'd wager that I have a few years on you by the nature of your posts, however if you want to trade insults we can play that game after 25+ years as a Soldier i'm pretty good at it:)

Let me very clear, I have no problem with anyone questioning Sarah Palins ability to be the POTUS. My problem is with the disrespectful tone of the OP in this and pretty much all his posts dealing with Ms Palin. There are ways of commenting on this subject without being disrespectful and creating more division:2cents:

No I was not offended, and you keep proving my point over and over. She is not going to be the POTUS but you have some reason to just keep going after this woman instead of letting things go. I would love to compare your brillance to her since you are the one calling her dumb. As far as being a baby I'd wager that I have a few years on you by the nature of your posts, however if you want to trade insults we can play that game after 25+ years as a Soldier i'm pretty good at it:)

Let's compare my brilliance.

CC, is Africa a country or a continent? Continent (edit :( )

Damn, I'm smarter than Sarah Palin. She doesn't seem to want to learn yet still wants to be President. That's funny and sad since I know people like you will still support her. "Stop attacking our Sarah" :(

CC, is Africa a country or a continent? Country

Damn, I'm smarter than Sarah Palin. She doesn't seem to want to learn yet still wants to be President. That's funny and sad since I know people like you will still support her. "Stop attacking our Sarah" :(

Again smart guy I have no problem questioning her ability to be POTUS, however it can be done respectfully but I guess you are just too dumb to figure that out big guy. And you don't know **** about me and who I support or don't so don't pretend you do

CC, is Africa a country or a continent? Country :laugh:

Hilarious.

Pwned

CC, is Africa a country or a continent? Continent (edit :( ) <<<<<<:laugh:

Damn and I've been to the country of Africa too. You know only an airhead would make that mistake. Go ahead call me stupid for not knowing something so simple.

Nope, just find it hilarious that your thread calling a Governer stupid completely backfired on you and I was happy to quote you before the edit. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as you should Palin. :cheers:

Nope, just find it hilarious that your thread calling a Governer stupid completely backfired on you and I was happy to quote you before the edit. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as you should Palin. :cheers:

But I was Pwned for thinking Africa was a country. I apologize for thinking I'm smarter than her. In fact I'm as dumb as her.

Sarah Palin is as dumb is as guy on a sports message board. USA!

CC, is Africa a country or a continent? Continent (edit :( )

You're human, you make mistakes. I have no doubt that you knew Africa was a continent, you just slipped up. I have no problem giving you the benefit of the doubt, nor do I have a problem giving Obama the benefit of the doubt with his 57 states slip-up, and McCain's Sunni and Shia gaffe, and Biden's TV/president/Depression mistake...and Palin, a woman who was not quite ready to be on the national stage and probably was naive about the amount of pressure and scrutiny she would come under, someone who made some serious rookie slip-ups, but not someone who is "dumb." :)

This was reported straight from Fox News. I guess they must hate or fear Palin too.

Don't worry CC, Faux News is now officially part of the "Libral Gotcha Media". I just can't think that all of this excuse making is an attempt to save face, personally I don't ever want to see Palin on the national stage again and I think the GOP is going to make sure that happens.

personally I don't ever want to see Palin on the national stage again and I think the GOP is going to make sure that happens.

:D I think you will see and hear quite a bit from her,certainly much more than you wish.

Archived