Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Palin was actually dumber than I thought

Cooked Crack

I'm actually watching Fox News and Carl Cameron just dropped some previously off the record info from the trail. He said Palin didn't know whether Africa was a country or a continent and she didn't even know the countries in NAFTA. I'm sure there will be video of it online soon but cot damn thank goodness we avoided that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/palin-didnt-know-africa-i_n_141653.html

Cameron just dropped some previously off the record info from the trail. He said Palin didn't know wheater Africa was a country or a continent and she didn't even know the countries in NAFTA.

That's the problem......"HE said"

How do we know what SHE actually said, at this point ?

I could care less what HE said, that she said.

Let's hear what SHE said.

I wanted to stop but that was too much of a facepalm moment. Anyways she's got time to learn before 2012.

As much as I agree with the other posters in that it'd be nice to let her fade into oblivion, you make a good point. If what you said is true, we should be slightly concerned that a person with high political aspirations (as in, Palin for president '12) might have a pretty weak foreign policy base.

I'm actually watching Fox News and Carl Cameron just dropped some previously off the record info from the trail. He said Palin didn't know wheater Africa was a country or a continent and she didn't even know the countries in NAFTA. I'm sure there will be video of it online soon but cot damn thank goodness we avoided that.

Yeah, and Jesus Obama said there were 57 states.

That's the problem......"HE said"

How do we know what SHE actually said, at this point ?

I could care less what HE said, that she said.

Let's hear what SHE said.

My guess is he confirmed with multiple sources inside the McCain camp. He was with them for the entire election. He also confirmed that she was the one who decided to wing the Katie Couric interview without any prep. Of course they could all be lying to make her look bad but Palin not knowing who is in NAFTA sounds believable to me.

Election is over, her national potential is not. While I respected McCain I still do not feel the same way about Palin. The country needs to know what kind of "mind" they are dealing with.

The right went after Hillary for a decade. Let's not create new rules now.

My guess is he confirmed with multiple sources inside the McCain camp. He was with them for the entire election. He also confirmed that she was the one who decided to wing the Katie Couric interview without any prep. Of course they could all be lying to make her look bad but Palin not knowing who is in NAFTA sounds believable to me.

Not very believable considering the way the media totally distorted the story about her "not knowing what newspaper she reads"

I saw that interview several times, and there's NO WAY a reasonable person could conclude that she doesn't know what newspaper she reads.

Not very believable considering the way the media totally distorted the story about her "not knowing what newspaper she reads"

I saw that interview several times, and there's NO WAY a reasonable person could conclude that she doesn't know what newspaper she reads.

The media didn't distort the story. I watched it and shook my head because she couldn't answer a simple question. Either she didn't read any newspapers outside of the locals or was afraid her answer would be torn apart.

Again the media bias on Fox News works the other way. Anyway, Cameron is a legit reporter.

Election is over, her national potential is not. While I respected McCain I still do not feel the same way about Palin. The country needs to know what kind of "mind" they are dealing with.

The right went after Hillary for a decade. Let's not create new rules now.

Well said. If the right is going to pick on Hillary for being cold (among other things) for so long, then it's only deserving another potential presidential candidate gets called out on her faults as well.

The media didn't distort the story. I watched it and shook my head because she couldn't answer a simple question. Either she didn't read any newspapers outside of the locals or was afraid her answer would be torn apart.

Again the media bias on Fox News works the other way. Anyway, Cameron is a legit reporter.

Dude you are pathetic:doh:

Archived