Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 Sacks Allowed on Campbell Tonight

veteranskinsfan

Jansen was getting beat like a rag doll and Samuels can't pick up a stunt move to save his life. I thought after the Lions game they would have benched Jansen because of how bad his pass blocking is, but I guess Zorn doesn't watch the tape. God we have a lot of issues to address this bye week, and I hope I see Heyer at RT against the Cowboys.

It was everything. I think a lot of it had to do with playcalling. Teams that are swallowing up your QB like that obviously aren't respecting your run game.

But Jansen just flat out got abused tonight. IIRC he was steamrolled 3 times for sacks. A couple were Campbell just not being smart, and a couple were just good plays by them

Yeah I was pretty surprised about that one. Our O-0line doesn't seem to be too consistant.

Even though we have played well. There are some games that we won where we didn't block very well and still won.

WE need to play better up front to do anything this season.

O-Line was a MAJOR part of the loss tonight.

Were a ****ing professional football team that was made to look like a bunch of god damn high schoolers on the offensive line. HOW THE **** DO YOU LET TWO BLITZERS COME CLEAN TOWARDS CAMPBELL!!!!! I just dont ****ing get it. We knew we were gonna get blitzed, but it looked like we didnt prepare for it at all.

Jansen had one of the worst games I've ever seen from him, and its clear that he is done as a starter. So lets learn from this game and start getting ready for Dallas.

Archived