Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers ... this ones on you ... (Merged)

mi6

My oh my! It seems that Carlos Rogers is having a "ground hog" day.

The dropped interception.... and poor play is certainly not helping our cause.

The offense is playing scared. The running game is ineffective. And, Jason is having a horrible night.

I'm sorry. For all the hype about his play this year after coming off the injury....he dropped a pick 6, and gave up the TD. We really are in need of an upgrade at CB. Waaaay too many dropped INTs in his career for a top 10 draft pick. Its become this rediculous joke even among the team like, "hahaha, Rogers dropped anaother one". But this is beyond pathetic.

What can I say the more things change the more they stay the same. We have played mediocore ball against subpar opponents for weeks and now we can't stop BYRON FREAKING LEFTWICH!!!!! I don't want to hear anything else about Greg "no stones" Blache and his bend but don't break defense. Garbage!! I'm sick of it. We need to avoid nationally televised games.....we cannot handle the pressure. Have not since '91.

I'm sorry. For all the hype about his play this year after coming off the injury....he dropped a pick 6, and gave up the TD. We really are in need of an upgrade at CB. Waaaay too many dropped INTs in his career for a top 10 draft pick. Its become this rediculous joke even among the team like, "hahaha, Rogers dropped anaother one". But this is beyond pathetic.

I agree with you. See my thread about what Jaws said about Rogers tonight- that he fell asleep on the touchdown play at the end of the third quarter. There are still pro-Rogers defenders on this web site but I just don't see him as the long term answer.

this is ridiculous...he has been the best cover guy in the NFL

I agree totally its not just him i understand a touchdown wins the game, but its the election jinx we all know obama is going to win the numbers dont lie. 17 for 17.

Believe me i wanted to hang carlos after the miss, but its carlos rogers thats what he does misses interceptions get use to it and hurry back springs.

I have to agree with the guy who said this is costing us games. It's like a Braylon Edwards dropping a deep pass when he's WIDE OPEN. It cost us big time vs. Seattle after the 2005 season and it continues.

I praise him for his play and he should still go to the PB but this is the kind of play a good DB makes, even if he had to fall and preserve the INT, it would have been forgiven. So instead, any team can now rest easy if Carlos drops an easy INT-TD because momentum is theirs and we are guaranteed to lose if the game is remotely close.

yep, you're right. it's all on carlos. because after he dropped that pick 6, we didn't get a punt blocked. and we didn't average 2 yards a carry. we didn't go one for fifteen on third downs. we didn't give up 7 sacks. we didn't get 6 points instead of 14 when given the ball inside the steelers 30 our first 2 possessions. we didn't come up w/ zero points on 2 tries in the red zone.

great point, man.

Archived