Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers ... this ones on you ... (Merged)

mi6

dropping the pick 6 was bad but what was worse is that he didnt treat it like a good defensive play. know what i mean? it was a good play but because of the result, it actually seemed like a bad play like he got burnt and it brought his confidence down.

I didnt read the whole thread and Im not sure if this has been covered but does anyone know if he always wears gloves??? I noticed him wearing them last night and I think he shouldnt be allowed to wear them untill he can learn to catch without them. Though I know a lot of WRs wear them I really cant imagine anyone ever being able to catch better with gloves than without anyway.

After he dropped the interception I mentioned the "gloves" issue to my buddy. He looked stupid wearing gloves-maybe he thought the gloves would help him catch interceptions. He should stop wearing them-they don't help him.

Guys he was the best cornerback in the league until the missed int. I just hope he doesnt let this game bbother his play from here on out because we will need him to continue on our journey to the superbowl. Guys this is just one game everybody loses we need to learn and get better.

Doesn't matter how good we think he's playing, he can't catch...Pathetic for a professional athlete at his position. Why wouldn't an opposing teams QB throw at him all day long? So what that he bats down balls, games aren't ever lost because of an incomplete pass, it's the game changing interceptions that true lock down corners threaten the other team with, that keep the ball from being thrown their way. If I'm playing against CR, and I have my best receiver on him, I take very little risk by throwing to him 5, 6, 7 times game...That's going to kill him in this league if he can;t get it together.

dropping the pick 6 was bad but what was worse is that he didnt treat it like a good defensive play. know what i mean? it was a good play but because of the result, it actually seemed like a bad play like he got burnt and it brought his confidence down.

And if I remember correctly, they had to punt. So he didn't cost us 14. Maybe 7, but who's to say what the final outcome would have been. The offense didn't do anything after that drop anyway.

And again everyone, 52 other guys lost that game. Not just one.

that dude needs to catch the ball, or we need to find a threat at corner...Defenses in this league are way too good for us to rely on just our offense to score points. Put his a%$ in at saftey or ship him out.

God I'm so glad this board doesn't decided the fate of the team.

Archived