Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX on NFL/Bradshaw

kingfish50

He was corrected, he originally said he'd pick Washington but people in Pittsburgh would kill him. That's alright though, let's keep flying under the radar. They're starting to talk Superbowl. That's what I'm talking about.

Yeah, it was a biased call. But they did mention Superbowl. Out of context, but still, to hear skins and superbowl in the same conversation is awesome

He also went on to say that people need to start talking about the Redskins as a Super Bowl contender.

Of course he's going to pick the Steelers. It'd be the same thing if Riggins was on the pregame show and picked the Redskins. Doesn't mean anything, he's just playing up his bias for his former team.

Do you really excpect him to pick the skins? hes a Steeler and always a steeler i dont blame him for picking them coming from his backround.

He is a HOF QB with the Steelers and has 4 SB rings with the Steelers. I completely understand him not only picking but rooting for the Steelers. Shrugh. This isn't college. It doesn't matter what ANYBODY says. Play the games, tally it up at the end, see where you rank.

He also went on to say that people need to start talking about the Redskins as a Super Bowl contender.

Of course he's going to pick the Steelers. It'd be the same thing if Riggins was on the pregame show and picked the Redskins. Doesn't mean anything, he's just playing up his bias for his former team.

Riggins, picking the Redskins? you must not watch him very much. He has some issue with the organization itself if you ask me. Always has a chip on his shoulder for some reason. ~ and i'm not asking for him to be some ex player that always picks the 'Skins no matter what. It's the manner in which he usually talks down the team in general. ~ very negative attitude.

Terry Bradshaw just said that there is no way the Redskins beat the Steelers on Monday night and he claimed that the other panel members said the same before going on air.

:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu

he is a bum who wishes he could play again he is stuck in the past and believes he is the greatest qb of all time

I think you guys have the context all wrong. He was saying that in order for JC to have his name mentioned as MVP, the Redskins have to be superbowl contenders. None of his comments were positive. In fact, that whole panel looked uncomfortable TALKING about a winning Redskins' team.

Riggins, picking the Redskins? you must not watch him very much. He has some issue with the organization itself if you ask me. Always has a chip on his shoulder for some reason. ~ and i'm not asking for him to be some ex player that always picks the 'Skins no matter what. It's the manner in which he usually talks down the team in general. ~ very negative attitude.

Well,

Sonny, George and this week Doc, all picked the Skins. Those three ALWAYS pick the Skins to win.

Riggo does what he always does, be the oddball of the group.

Nothing new here.

Archived