Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX on NFL/Bradshaw

kingfish50

Who cares really. We will all find out tomorrow what is going to happen. I am hoping for a Redskins victory. :steelersu

HTTR

that's the attitude... as i said in a previous post... i fully expect to wake up on Tuesday morning with no voice, a horrible hangover, and a W in the skins' win column....

and terry needs to lay off the happy pills...

He also went on to say that people need to start talking about the Redskins as a Super Bowl contender.

Of course he's going to pick the Steelers. It'd be the same thing if Riggins was on the pregame show and picked the Redskins. Doesn't mean anything, he's just playing up his bias for his former team.

Although we all know that Riggins isn't a homer at all, in fact he picked the Steelers to beat the Redskins. Sonny Jurgensen on the other hand...now that's a Homer (with a capital "H").

He doesn't have to answer to his prediction. His prediction will be forgotten by the time he comes back on the air. He's not like Kornholio, Schlereth, or any of those other farts on ESPN who are on the air all the time. He's only on the air once a week!

He also went on to say that people need to start talking about the Redskins as a Super Bowl contender.

Of course he's going to pick the Steelers. It'd be the same thing if Riggins was on the pregame show and picked the Redskins. Doesn't mean anything, he's just playing up his bias for his former team.

doesnt riggins always pick against the redskins though?

doesnt riggins always pick against the redskins though?
Ha man this is like the third time in this thread someone quoted me about my Riggins example...

I just used it as a random example of a former Redskins player off the top of my head, why I picked him, especially after reading through the thread about him and Portis, I don't know (probably the several whiskey cokes I had been drinking earlier), but same idea- it's just a former player of that team picking his guys. No real slight to the Redskins in his comments.

Perhaps they are superstitious and want Obama to win

"If the Washington Redskins win their last home game before election, it means the incumbent party will get to stay in the White House. Since 1936, except for 2004, the outcome of that game has correctly predicted the winner of the race."

Now i have 2 reasons to hope for a skins victory ;)

Perhaps they are superstitious and want Obama to win

"If the Washington Redskins win their last home game before election, it means the incumbent party will get to stay in the White House. Since 1936, except for 2004, the outcome of that game has correctly predicted the winner of the race."

Now i have 2 reasons to hope for a skins victory ;)

the only reason 2004 didn't stick with the trend was a horribly bad call that negated a game-winning td iirc.

Archived