Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: ATF disrupts plot to assasinate Obama

Toe Jam

seems to me like they werent too smart anyways.

first off IF you shoot someone, ecspecially someone in a position like barak would be you arent going to get away with it. so why even bother robbing the gun store? why not just have one of your fellow idiot brethren buy the rifle and solve that issue?

second off..who in the **** is even talking about this? i dont even get why you have the conversations after the idea is put in to motion..

****ing idiots..i hope they fry just because they are idiots.

Well, they better get used to it. This will occur quite often during Obama's term or terms. They are enough racists or nutjobs that won't be able to deal with an Obama presidency and they will try something stupid.

Hit the nail right on the head.

I sadly give the guy a six month life expectancy when he gets elected tops...

When someone gives him the old double tap to the dome this entire house of cards will fall...

Then we will all get to experience true terror.

Are you saying Obama get elected as the next great depression starts, then gets assassinated, causing millions of riots around the country, forcing martial law and the military troops we already have deployed in the US to gather people and put them into the camps Haliburton is building outside some of our major cities, right as another terrorist attack hit because of the timing from things already being a miss?

I sadly give the guy a six month life expectancy when he gets elected tops...

When someone gives him the old double tap to the dome this entire house of cards will fall...

Then we will all get to experience true terror.

As an American, I hope not.

As a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, I certainly hope not.

I sincerely wish he doesn't get elected, but I don't wish ill on him (except maybe category 5 diarhea or something).

Are you saying Obama get elected as the next great depression starts, then gets assassinated, causing millions of riots around the country, forcing martial law and the military troops we already have deployed in the US to gather people and put them into the camps Haliburton is building outside some of our major cities, right as another terrorist attack hit because of the timing from things already being a miss?

:whoknows: Haliburton camps?

:whoknows: Haliburton camps?

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us_concentration_camps.htm

http://209.157.64.201/focus/f-bloggers/1607403/posts

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7763

And for the sake of a legitimate source, KBR's own website.

FEMA camps for our safety.

http://www.kbr.com/news/2006/govnews_060124.aspx

ARLINGTON – Jan. 24, 2006 - KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).

ICE was established in March 2003 as the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security. ICE is comprised of four integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster.

I would still like to know if these two, outside of having a shotgun, did anything outside of thinking and talking?

Talking about shooting somebody is not illegal. Being a racist isn't illegal.

It's stupid, but so is voting for American Idol.

I hope this isn't the future of America. Being jailed for thought and speech, while our guns are threatened. This is a worry.

I would still like to know if these two, outside of having a shotgun, did anything outside of thinking and talking?

Talking about shooting somebody is not illegal. Being a racist isn't illegal.

It's stupid, but so is voting for American Idol.

I hope this isn't the future of America. Being jailed for thought and speech, while our guns are threatened. This is a worry.

Plotting or even suggesting that you may be plotting to assassinate a Presidential candidate is a crime, and I'm sure it always has been.

I don't see how you could even think otherwise.

Plotting or even suggesting that you may be plotting to assassinate a Presidential candidate is a crime, and I'm sure it always has been.

I don't see how you could even think otherwise.

What was their "plot"?

After shooting up a school, they would walk down to the WH and shoot Obama?

I'm not saying this is fine, but I seriously doubt these two clowns were going to actually shoot Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/27/obama.plot/index.html

they had a definitive plan but it looks like someone backed out on robbing the gun dealer.

Threats against Obama have led to arrests in two previous cases. In one, federal prosecutors concluded that the three people arrested with drugs and weapons in a suburban Denver motel posed a "true threat" to the candidate.

"We take this very, very seriously but we see no evidence these guys have the ability or the wherewithal to pull off what they say they wanted to do," one law enforcement source said.

The U.S. attorney's office in Jackson, Tennessee, said Daniel Cowart, 20, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, were self-described white supremacists who met online through a mutual friend.

These two weren't about to pull **** off and they knew it too.

They are two kids right out of HS with no lives and nothing to do.

They could arrest loads of kids for this.

if you know of ANY kids who have thoughts of shooting Obama you should call the FBI. plain and simple because I have a son and that thought never enters his head and it didnt enter my head at all either when i was that age.

the fact is that it is very serious and they deserved to get arrested. its not like they are locked up in adseg in pelican bay right now without a trial. they threatened to kill another human being and are in jail awaiting arraignment.

Threats against Obama have led to arrests in two previous cases. In one, federal prosecutors concluded that the three people arrested with drugs and weapons in a suburban Denver motel posed a "true threat" to the candidate.

"We take this very, very seriously but we see no evidence these guys have the ability or the wherewithal to pull off what they say they wanted to do," one law enforcement source said.

The U.S. attorney's office in Jackson, Tennessee, said Daniel Cowart, 20, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, were self-described white supremacists who met online through a mutual friend.

These two weren't about to pull **** off and they knew it too.

They are two kids right out of HS with no lives and nothing to do.

They could arrest loads of kids for this.

You can't be serious Koolblue.

Suppose they took your approach and then something did happen. That would be absolutely terrible and considering the history of violence against Presidents in this country no threat can be taken lightly.

You make the threat, you're going to prison - not only do I agree with it but it sends a very clear message.

if you know of ANY kids who have thoughts of shooting Obama you should call the FBI. plain and simple because I have a son and that thought never enters his head and it didnt enter my head at all either when i was that age.

the fact is that it is very serious and they deserved to get arrested. its not like they are locked up in adseg in pelican bay right now without a trial. they threatened to kill another human being and are in jail awaiting arraignment.

Kids do crazy **** Mike. I did when I was younger. I've made comments about hanging the president for treason. Got caught bringing weapons to school.

This was not a serious plot.

This was, "dude, lets throw a brick through the window at the gun shop and shoot people".

Archived