Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

omg....I just spent $22....

H-O-G

What's funny is that on West Broad, in Richmond, you can find it for $2.05 today. 10 minutes away, in Mechanicsville, it's $2.41. Last weekend after my sons flag football game I had to put a few gallons in my wife's Denali, I mentioned to a guy at the adjacent pump how much cheaper it was in the West End. He stopped pumping, abruptly. He didn't say, but it wouldn't surprise me if he drove over there. :)

Can anyone make a "Gas Prices Suck" smiley?

Enjoy it, it won't last. Get ready for $5 and $6/gallon next year and we will all be happy just have $4/gallon.

These prices are being manipulated for the election and will go back up soon after that.

Apparently, you need to brush up on your macroeconomics.

What's funny is that on West Broad, in Richmond, you can find it for $2.05 today. 10 minutes away, in Mechanicsville, it's $2.41. Last weekend after my sons flag football game I had to put a few gallons in my wife's Denali, I mentioned to a guy at the adjacent pump how much cheaper it was in the West End. He stopped pumping, abruptly. He didn't say, but it wouldn't surprise me if he drove over there. :)

Can anyone make a "Gas Prices Suck" smiley?

LOL yep the Citgo next to lowes (on west broad) has it the cheapest :D

Archived