Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is everyone so down? We had 500 yards today

Ji

not only that, we won on the road against a desperate team with a bunch of our starters missing. I was furious after the 1st quarter but after the game, and thought about it more and realized that we are so close to being a team that wins by 10-14 pts a game.

I mean..they couldnt stop us today and they scored one TD off a turnover and one TD off a desperate 4th down play...

One thing I wish we could so is score quicker. When you have 13 play drives, you are bound to make a mistake, eat up alot of time and potentially not even score.

It will be nice to be Underdog again next week. So much less pressure!

we're down because we had to wait until the 3rd quarter to score a touchdown against one of the worst defenses in the league

a win is a win, but for this game to be as stessful as it was concerns me. great teams stomp on the lower tier teams (i.e. Titans against KC last week)

Superbowl Champion New York Giants beat the Dolphins by a field goal last year......dont sweat it. All that matters is that left column.

This team needs to score points and start to pick up yards in chunks

I love the fact this offense hogs the ball. But the yards are not translating into points yet

It is time for both to happen, big plays and points, 8 games into the season

I'm surprised your not used to that from your Hokies.

we're down because we had to wait until the 3rd quarter to score a touchdown against one of the worst defenses in the league

a win is a win, but for this game to be as stessful as it was concerns me. great teams stomp on the lower tier teams (i.e. Titans against KC last week)

wow! you have one example?? ha! I'm not sure the Titans have played a team with a record over .500!!! It's a week to week league... you win or lose week to week...to say that b/c we cant dessimate a team means we suck, is retarded!

get over it....we win close games!

At some point the yards have to start turning into points, especially in the first half of games. This team is a habitual slow starter and that has to be worrying to Zorn and Blache. It seems the Redskins don't wake up until mid-way through the second quarter of these games. That can't continue.

And the club is going to have to be a bit more aggressive in the red zone as well.

No real complaints here......the Skins WON BY MORE THAN SEVEN POINTS, and they are an INCREDIBLE 6-2!!!!!! After the week 1 loss, I was expecting 4-4 at this point of the season.....and so was every other Redskins fan. I LOVE THIS REDSKINS TEAM!!!!! (my only gripe is Jason Campbell needs to work on protecting the ball!)

wow! you have one example?? ha! I'm not sure the Titans have played a team with a record over .500!!! It's a week to week league... you win or lose week to week...to say that b/c we cant dessimate a team means we suck, is retarded!

get over it....we win close games!

reading is fundamental............never once did i say we suck

Archived