Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis/ Zorn Riff?

WizSkinsO's

What was that all about? Have they said yet? Are those two OK with eachother?

Have you ever played sports? Gotten reprimanded by a coach for a bad play or a pissed off attitude or even a simple miscommunication? I have, several times. It was no big deal then, and I doubt it's any big deal now.

They had a misunderstanding over who should be on the field. Portis came out with an equipment issue and Zorn changed his playcalling packages to suit Alexander. Portis thought he should have been back in as soon as he was ready whereas Zorn was in the heat of the moment busy calling plays for Alexander.

I was at the game about 20 feet away from them. Yes there was some fighting for sure. Portis looked like he was being a cry baby on the sideline. Zorn was loud and mad. They cooled down after the half and looked to be fine. Either I was not happy with our bench before the half. They looked out of the game and they were fighting.

Zron doesn't want to have the baby. Portis wants to keep it, but doesn't want to take time away from the game. They both want you to quit stalking them. They said they will work it out, and there is no need for you hanging around getting in their business.

Zron doesn't want to have the baby. Portis wants to keep it, but doesn't want to take time away from the game. They both want you to quit stalking them. They said they will work it out, and there is no need for you hanging around getting in their business.

I've uncovered what they said. :)

We've been friends for, oh, so long

I let you share what's mine

When you mess with the girl I love

It's time to draw the line

Keep your hands off my baby (Keep your hands)

Ain't a-gonna tell you, but a one more time

So keep your hands off my baby (Keep your hands)

Boy, you get it through your head

That girl is mine

I don't mind if you lend my clothes

But you will be indebted

Here is something that you get straight

There's one thing you don't touch

Can't you get it through your head?

That girl is mine

Baby

Can't you get it through your head?

That girl is mine

Oh, keep your hands off my baby, now

She's mine

Keep your hands off my baby

You'd better watch yourself, now

Boy, you get it through your head

That girl is mine

CP said on the interview by Kelli Johnson that is was "miscommunication:.

He also said people try to make something out of it.

Hmmmmmm/

It might not be anything now, but it was not a miscommunication. I was there CP was being a baby and Zorn was loud and mad. CP had his head down with a towel on it while Zorn yelled at him. There was about 6 players that went over to CP to calm him down and get his head back into the game.

It might not be anything now, but it was not a miscommunication. I was there CP was being a baby and Zorn was loud and mad. CP had his head down with a towel on it while Zorn yelled at him. There was about 6 players that went over to CP to calm him down and get his head back into the game.

We all saw the towel over his head while he sat on the bench.

That was shown on the tv screen.

I am stating what CP SAID.

I am not doubting what you saw, since you have stated in a couple of posts that you were there and CP was being a baby. I get that........you think he was a baby.

I AM stating what CP said.

Period.

We all saw the towel over his head while he sat on the bench.

That was shown on the tv screen.

I am stating what CP SAID.

I am not doubting what you saw, since you have stated in a couple of posts that you were there and CP was being a baby. I get that........you think he was a baby.

I AM stating what CP said.

Period.

No I don't think he is a baby, but he was acting like one at that time. I love CP, but when Zorn comes over to talk to him and he just sits there and says nothing. It really doesn't look good. He needs to man up and work it out and that's what I think they did in the locker room. Portis looked better after half. He started talking to his O-linemen and told them what they were doing wrong. CP is the man, but he did act like a punk for the first half of the game period. To be honest the whole team just looked out of it for the first half. They weren't talking they were all just sitting there. After the half they woke up and started to communicate and get things done. They just need to communticate the whole game and not get out of there groove. Hell the Lions fans weren't even loud. It was like a home game for the Skins for the most part today.

Archived