Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis/ Zorn Riff?

WizSkinsO's

"He just misunderstood the situation and we had a sweet exchange of words," Zorn said. "It was the heat of the game for me.

"We just came to an understanding. We talked about it at halftime. We talked about it in front of the team."

Portis said the confrontation shouldn't be blown out of proportion.

"It wasn't nothing major. It was just miscommunication," Portis said. "I regret that it happened because I never want someone to feel like I wasn't there."

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20081026_WAS@DET

Man, I'm kicking myself for not seeing the Zorn/CP spat. :doh:I stepped out. When I came back in, I saw a towel on CP's head. Hopefully they kissed & made up.

I'm just so happy that we won! It was a heart stopper kinda game, but I'm ok now....:laugh:

GO SKINS!:point2sky

As long as it doesn't last for a good part of the game, I think it's only natural to yell at each other every once in a while. There's a lot of things to think about, and little things can just tick a person off.

The whole thing was over within 30 seconds, so I really doubt there's a problem.

I don't care how many of you try to down play it, CP's behavior was childish.

How can you be so disrespectful as to not even look at your HEAD COACH WHEN HE'S TALKING TO YOU!

Zorn should have yelled, "look at me when I'm talking to you!"

CP if you want to be treated like a man, don't act like a man-baby.

That said, Nice game CP You're running better than I've ever seen you. Be sure and thank Mike Sellers for continuing to play a huge role in your success.

I don't care how many of you try to down play it, CP's behavior was childish.

How can you be so disrespectful as to not even look at your HEAD COACH WHEN HE'S TALKING TO YOU!

Zorn should have yelled, "look at me when I'm talking to you!"

CP if you want to be treated like a man, don't act like a man-baby.

That said, Nice game CP You're running better than I've ever seen you. Be sure and thank Mike Sellers for continuing to play a huge role in your success.

Sellers is a beast, but he didn't have much to do with CPs success today.

No I don't think he is a baby, but he was acting like one at that time. I love CP, but when Zorn comes over to talk to him and he just sits there and says nothing. It really doesn't look good. He needs to man up and work it out and that's what I think they did in the locker room. Portis looked better after half. He started talking to his O-linemen and told them what they were doing wrong. CP is the man, but he did act like a punk for the first half of the game period. To be honest the whole team just looked out of it for the first half. They weren't talking they were all just sitting there. After the half they woke up and started to communicate and get things done. They just need to communticate the whole game and not get out of there groove. Hell the Lions fans weren't even loud. It was like a home game for the Skins for the most part today.

And CP still managed to get a fifth straight game with 120 yds or more. Tell me how the little spat(or miscommunication) effected his play.

No Pez Chicken Wings for you! (The OP) :silly:

By the way, PEZ and Huly rock! And PEZ does make some dang good wings!

He must not have told you the key ingredients in his special sauce yet... :)

PS: If you think the wings are good (they are) try the deep fried turkey... :)

I've uncovered what they said. :)

We've been friends for, oh, so long

I let you share what's mine

When you mess with the girl I love

It's time to draw the line

Keep your hands off my baby (Keep your hands)

Ain't a-gonna tell you, but a one more time

So keep your hands off my baby (Keep your hands)

Boy, you get it through your head

That girl is mine

Oh, keep your hands off my baby, now

She's mine

Keep your hands off my baby

You'd better watch yourself, now

Boy, you get it through your head

That girl is mine

Boy... you must have exceptional lip-reading skills.

You know at the the time I thought it was bad. But as the game played out it didn't seem like it effected anything. And to the people saying Portis was being childish cause he wouldn't look at his coach. I'm sure everytime your boss grills you, you eat it up like its ice cream. I'm sure it won't happen again. At least Portis wasn't jawing back at him.

And to the people saying Portis was being childish cause he wouldn't look at his coach..... At least Portis wasn't jawing back at him.

Good point about Portis not Jawing back, I am glad about that. He was only pouting which is not as bad. If my boss were ever to yell at me, I'd definitely look him in the eye showing him he has my full attention.

Archived