Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 8

royallypwned

God dammit! This is absolutely ****ing stupid. I barely live inside the grey area...why is it grey, anyway? FOX thinks they'll get more ratings showing reruns of Family Guy? Somebody needs a good haymaker in the gut for this. I spend my money, time and thoughts on the Redskins...and I get this in return.

I am pretty sure you get WTTG Fox and whatever Bmore Fox is.

Your fine, just turn it to WTTG.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the true reason why Skins fans and Ravens fans do not get along.

And all these years I though it was because Baltimore was full of fairweather fans unable to adequately support their franchises without the help of Washington's captive fanbase, all the while hating anything having to do with Washington.

My bad.

And all these years I though it was because Baltimore was full of fairweather fans unable to adequately support their franchises without the help of Washington's captive fanbase, all the while hating anything having to do with Washington.

My bad.

Sounds like a reverse Peter Angelos argument. :D

Thanks, I see how it works now.

I only hope we are close to the day where we can watch any game we want at home, PPV style, but without having to have a certain cable provider and without having to shell out for every single game from every single team.

DirecTV has that contract locked up for years to come, I'm afraid.

Bump.

Can't find my street on the map (just moved here), but I'm barely in the Howard County area near route 216 and main street. I get Baltimore's Fox station only. They didn't play the Eagles game here a few weeks ago and I almost made some molitov ****tails to show Comcast my love. Should I be ready to make a trip in to the viewing area tomorrow, or am I safe this week?

Archived