Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun with Adam Jones.(Name him now)

SWFLSkins

Okay last chance to chide this guy. He wanted a name change after joining the Cowboys and then he change his mind again, I think.

Well let's see what new name we can come up with for him now......

Adam " we hardly new ya " Jones

Adam " Pack and Go" Jones

Adam "Can't play, won't stay" Jones

Adam "2gonefersure" Jones

Dumb thread I know, but hey it is the ATN, have at it.....

I was thinking about this last night. I settled on:

Adam "I was never that good but received a high-profile because I'm a deplorable felon who plays for the most despicable team in professional sports and now I'm out of the league because I got in a fight with a huge man in a bathroom over a bottle of cologne, which, besides securing my place as a first-class *******, also casts a shadow over my sexual preference" Jones

Adam "I was never that good but received a high-profile because I'm a deplorable felon who plays for the most despicable team in professional sports and now I'm out of the league because I got in a fight with a huge man in a bathroom over a bottle of cologne, which, besides securing my place as a first-class *******, also casts a shadow over my sexual preference" Jones

Just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it lol...

So his initials are....

A.I.W.N.T.G.B.R.A.H.P.B.I.A.D.F.W.P.F.T.M.D.T.I.P.S.A.N.I.O.O.T.L.B.I.G.I.A.F.W.A.H.M.I.A.B.O.A.B.O.C.W.B.S.M.P.A.A.F.C.*.A.C.A.S.O.M.S.P.J?

He must be Hispanic

After learning he went into alcohol rehab I kinda have a new feel for the guy. As someone who's gone through that I can attest that it sucks. I'm really pulling for him. Some people would benefit from walking a mile in someone's shoes like that.

With that said..

Pacman "GAMEOVER" Jones

After learning he went into alcohol rehab I kinda have a new feel for the guy. As someone who's gone through that I can attest that it sucks. I'm really pulling for him. Some people would benefit from walking a mile in someone's shoes like that.

With that said..

Pacman "GAMEOVER" Jones

Damn it, Who Del! You took mine.

Archived