Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun with Adam Jones.(Name him now)

SWFLSkins

Yes, I DECIPHERED reading the English words:doh: I'm sure it took me less time that the person who wrote the thread.

Easy, pal. I was being lighthearted, just like I assumed you were.

Obviously it wasn't difficult to identify the first letter in each word, but it also clearly took a bit of time. No need to act like a chaunce.

After learning he went into alcohol rehab I kinda have a new feel for the guy. As someone who's gone through that I can attest that it sucks. I'm really pulling for him. Some people would benefit from walking a mile in someone's shoes like that.

With that said..

Pacman "GAMEOVER" Jones

Who-Del, all recovery begins when you actually see the probelm for yourself. This guy had the oppourtunity of a life time, should anyone feel sorry for his choices. He should have cut the drinking out when he was first re-instated. Jones and the Cowboys should have not allowed this to occur if drinking was his problem. But they choose to be selfish in regards to his condition, they had to know, they had their own security. I'm sorry, I wish the guy the best in his recovery, but where is the accountablity, especially for the Cowboys and Jerry Jones?

---Adam "friend of Bill W." Jones.

Who-Del, all recovery begins when you actually see the probelm for yourself. This guy had the oppourtunity of a life time, should anyone feel sorry for his choices. He should have cut the drinking out when he was first re-instated. Jones and the Cowboys should have not allowed this to occur if drinking was his problem. But they choose to be selfish in regards to his condition, they had to know, they had their own security. I'm sorry, I wish the guy the best in his recovery, but where is the accountablity, especially for the Cowboys and Jerry Jones?

---Adam "friend of Bill W." Jones.

I agree. I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished. He should be held accountable for his actions like I was and like anyone else would be. If it takes kicking him out of the league for good then so be it. He could end up being the next Stanley Wilson. If he isn't already.

After learning he went into alcohol rehab

...for the sole purpose of trying to salvage the sliver of a chance he has to continue in the NFL with an NFL paycheck. I hope Goodell doesn't buy it, and I could care less if the punk OD's on drugs and alcohol in a dumpster somewhere. He won't hit rock bottom and actually seek help for real until his account is dry, and even then he doesn't seem man enough to deal with his problems.

I'm a firm believer that sports heroes should be a positive influence on children. How many chances is this guy supposed to get?

Archived