Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI: "Overrated as David Hasselhoff"? Ok....

Spaceman Spiff

I swear, you can't please anybody these days. First Cowherd says we have to beat the cowboys and eagles on the road for him to consider us a good team, and now that we've done that, other pundits are considering us overrated. If the Giants had done what the skins accomplished, ESPN would be riding them like Seabiscut. I love how at the beginning of the season, the media had all these low expectations for us, but now for the skins to be considered a success, we have to win the NFC East. I don't mind people commenting negatively about the Redskins, but at least back it up with some points.

maybe you should heed your own advice...

Reily "They lost to the Redskins at home,... who are as overrated as David Hasselhoff by the way"

Wilbon said "overrated? they beat the Saints, Cardinals, both Dallas and Philly on the road...

Reily responds, "I bet you a weeks pay they don't win the division"

Wilbon, "yeah I kind of agree with you there"

Dallas wasn't the team discussed in that exchange, though Dallas was the Segment topic

That was selective posting Bubba... perhaps you'd like to go back and listen to it yourself: http://search.espn.go.com/pti/ at the 8:30 mark.

The segment is about the Cowboys, and the two of them are back on the cowboys when the comment is made.

Reilly does his spiel where he mentions the Skins, then Wilbon quickly comments about the Redskins, saying

"overrated? they beat the Saints, Cardinals, both Dallas and Philly on the road...

THEN

"But the Cowboys need to stop whining.... we started the segment about the Angels and whining, we end it with the cowboys and whining... I'm sorry, this is the NFL, no whining, get off the stage"

THEN is the Reilly comment.

They were talking about Dallas when they discussed betting the paycheck.

People need to relax.

And people need to not care about Reilly, because he is an idiot, and one of the reasons I stopped getting SI.

That was selective posting Bubba... perhaps you'd like to go back and listen to it yourself: http://search.espn.go.com/pti/ at the 8:30 mark.

The segment is about the Cowboys, and the two of them are back on the cowboys when the comment is made.

Reilly does his spiel where he mentions the Skins, then Wilbon quickly comments about the Redskins, saying

"overrated? they beat the Saints, Cardinals, both Dallas and Philly on the road...

THEN

"But the Cowboys need to stop whining.... we started the segment about the Angels and whining, we end it with the cowboys and whining... I'm sorry, this is the NFL, no whining, get off the stage"

People need to relax.

And people need to not care about Reilly, because he is an idiot, and one of the reasons I stopped getting SI.

Quoted for pwnage. It's NOT Obvious as to which team he was referring to.

THEN

People need to relax.

I'm sorry but I disagree, it is obvious Rielly was responding to the Redskin comments from Wilbon, not the pokes whining comments... his response to Wilbon was defensive in nature, not causal, which he would only be in defense of his Redskin comments

Archived