Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI: "Overrated as David Hasselhoff"? Ok....

Spaceman Spiff

He was filling in for Kornheiser and said the 'Skins are as overrated as Hasslehoff :mad::mad::mad:

Wilbon set him straight (said "overrated" in an incredulous voice. "Overrated? They beat the Eagles, the Cowboys, the Saints, the Cardinals.") :)

Yeah Wilbon disregarded Rick's entire point about the Cowboys JUST to go back to that statement and defend the Redskins. His exact words were "I'm sorry, OVERRATED?! They beat the Eagles, Cowboys, Saints and Cardinals...playoff teams." And then Wilbon went back to talking about the Cowboys whining and then Rick's last words were "I bet a weeks pay they don't win the division" to which Wilbon said "I might be with you on that" It was unclear whether this was in reference to the Redskins or the Cowboys which was the original topic.

PTI had a segment on the Cowhookers getting bashed by the media on their performance this year. The asshat opposite to Wilbon said the Redskins were as overrated as David Hasselhoff. I didnt know if that line was supposed to be funny or not, but theres so many things wrong with that line I dont even think it was worth making a thread over.

He also said that he would give a weeks check if the Redskins won the division. Nice. :rolleyes:

Yeah Wilbon disregarded Rick's entire point about the Cowboys JUST to go back to that statement and defend the Redskins. His exact words were "I'm sorry, OVERRATED?! They beat the Eagles, Cowboys, Saints and Cardinals...playoff teams." And then Wilbon went back to talking about the Cowboys whining and then Rick's last words were "I bet a weeks pay they don't win the division" to which Wilbon said "I might be with you on that" It was unclear whether this was in reference to the Redskins or the Cowboys which was the original topic.

the fact the Redskins may or may not win the East over NY or Dallas is not a plausible defense for saying that the Redskins at 4-1 are overrated after the schedule they have played thus far :)

it's like a follower of a political candidate that loses in the primary talking to someone remarking on the victor and saying 'well, he won't win the general election'..............

seems like a LOT of media have a vested interest in seeing the Redskins not do well.

He was talking about the Cowgirls

no he called the Skins overrated, Wilbon called him on it, and Reily response....

"I bet they won't win the division!"

:rolleyes: so if the Skins make the playoffs or having double digit wins it will mean they were overrated if they don't win the division :thumbsup:

He was talking about the Cowgirls

He was DEFINITELY talking about the Redskins. That's why Wilbon defended the Redskins. The betting a weeks pay that they won't win the division was unclear as to whether in was in regards to the Redskins or Cowboys as Wilbon had already redirected the conversation back to the Cowboys since they were the original discussion.

He also said that he would give a weeks check if the Redskins won the division. Nice. :rolleyes:

False. He didn't say Redskins, he said "they" after Wilbon had already gone back to talking about the Cowboys whining. He might have been talking about the Redskins but it's unclear. And the fact that Wilbon agreed to the comment after just defending the Redskins makes me think it was about the Cowboys.

Corrections: He was talking about the Redskins

Wilbon defended

He then bet his paycheck the Cowgirls wouldn't win the division, to which Wilbon agreed

(Unless I am mistaken I think thats how it went)

He then bet his paycheck the Redskins wouldn't win the division, to which Wilbon shrugged and said he kind of agreed

Archived