Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poke Fan: "The Redskins have already shown everything they have"

Commander PK

Just thought I would let you guys know the newest excuse that I heard tonight. The Redskins "have shown everything they have, and we will pay for it later down the road." This comes from a co-worker poke fan of mine.

Right, and most everyone else including the Cowboys preferred a loss than to come out showing everything THEY had. :doh:

Where do these people GET this stuff?

Do you guys really live off of this stuff? Really?

Hey bro, Frankie goes to hollywood, Kool Moe dee and Whitesnake just called and since you are breaking out the "let's go way back" time-machine; they want to know if they can go back with you to a time when they were the sh*t too....

Just thought I would let you guys know the newest excuse that I heard tonight. The Redskins "have shown everything they have, and we will pay for it later down the road." This comes from a co-worker poke fan of mine.

Did you ask him if he has been hanging out and bsing with Romo sits to pee?

I mean, last week at Dallas we were tired, done, and Dallas could just do whatever they wanted on us. Right? :2cents:

Actually, as the night as gone on. He is trying to clarify what he said, to mean that we have "shown all we have" as in the wheels will come off the bus sooner or later, and we will fall back into place. We are not for real, and the Cowboys and others will pass us by as the season progresses. Either way, he's full of :pooh: :laugh:

While our offense has been rolling, it does seem like the plays are things that can easily be read. The screens and slants seem to be some of our best passing plays. We also seem to throw 7-12 yard passes in the center of the field.

I'm hoping people are right though and the best is yet to come, but hopefully that happens soon. I'm also guessing lots of teams use these kinds of plays as well.

However, the big thing is, congrats to the o-line! They have created all sorts of holes against good pass-rushing teams and are protecting Campbell pretty well overall!

Seeing as how the rookies, especially Davis, have not been involved as much, I doubt we are seeing everything. But guess what, you can see all you want, but Zorn does such a great job of mixing things up and game planning, you can't really tell whats going on.

This is just a Puke fan that is scared. I doubt he knows how to break down and analyze film.

Archived