Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (our Sore Throat Crew): Rams (AVOID THE TRAP!!!)

Walking Deadman

ramsux.gifTarheel2.jpgramsux.gif

HERE COMES THE RAMS

I know, I know you're saying....."Hey Deadman, we just beat the Eagles, time to celebrate!!!"

And what a better way to celebrate our team YOUR WASHINGTON REDSKINS then to start gearing up for a home game.

Our team went on the road and BEAT DALLAS and then BEAT PHILLY and now they're coming home to face the Sheep....er, I mean Rams.

The Skins are now 4-1 and UNDEFEATED at home (2-0). But it's time for the Redskins fans to show the team some love and come out and support the team. Not to scare you but this game is the proverbial "Trap Game"- bad team getting a bye week with a new (interim) HC coming into FedEx to take on a Skins team that had two emotionally high wins.

But YOU (yes, you- seriously!!!) the fan(s) coming to the game can help. Give the team a home field advantage. Keep the momentum going. Show up and get Loud!!!!!! If you have tickets, get there or make sure another Redskin fan's butt is in the seats.

There is really no excuse to see any empty seats at FedEx next Sunday.

Just Remember:

GET LOUD WHEN WE'RE ON D

and

BE QUIET WHEN WE'RE ON O

(fans should be able to here Jason Campbell's snap count in the upper bowl)

Sunday's early weather report: high of 71 with slight chance of rain (30%)

Can we count on You?

Ready to get loud?

Can we help disrupt Al Saunder's timing schemes and cause multiple false starts, delays of game and blown time outs?

Let's welcome our team back to our house with Pride, lets make them know that the fans are with them all the way. Let's show the entire NFL some oldschool Redskins fandom that we haven't seen in years. This team deserves it and so do the fans that have stuck with this team through thick and thin.

Also,

I'm all for organizing/doing the HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!! cheer at the game.....but I think we should save it right at the final gun.

That's our victory cheer!!!!

How cool would it be for FOX to show the whole stadium going HIP, HIP HOORAY!!! should we beat the Rams?

Are you with me?

:evil:BRING ON THE 12th MAN!!!!!!! :evil:

Let's go 3-0 (5-1 overall) at home Sunday

137.jpg

Here's our Sore Throat Crew for 2008, Feel free to become a member

(All ESers in the lower bowl, upper bowl, OVC, club levels.....you're welcome to add yourselves)

Members of the ES Sore Throat Crew:

104- DieHard86

105- kingjames

113- Hail Skinz

119- madanomem

123- DemSkinz, section123onsundays

124- difitzo53, georgiaredskin

127- Capt'n Obvious, touchdowntailgate

134- yonisredskins' posse

136- fdarugar

215- jroc96

217- BuddyLeeGhostHunter

218- Cooley4President, Fletch Lives59

221- OVCChairman

227- bootzilla, bnewbs

242- skinsno1

314- motorhead

325- Captain Sap'sSkins

328- skinsfan44

331- Stugein

340- LoudMouth12thMan

401- mark327

402- yonisredskins

403- Walking Deadman, bookworm, jwebst1

404- Skinfan2k, Popeman38

408- estrella117

412- scuppajones

414- Slacky McSlackAss, Reic

416- InsaneBoost

418- Gracelander

419- mcarey032

423- Capt. Kaos

425- renaissance, 9 to 42 td

428- LuvtheSkins428

429- FFEMT284

431- jkalnasy

432- Rdskn4Lyf21, GETCHA KLEENEX READY, inPORTISweTRUST

438- kevinklein

441- allskins

444- MadiSkins

446- kfrack5

448- jweisk1

452- Ron Jeremy, jhayunga

453- yonisredskins' posse

454- HOF44

somewhere in Club level- skyman214

somewhere at FedEx- SkinsHokiesFan07, asnpcwiz, Cooley's Mullet, ArsheimSkins, Burgundy Burner, Capt Rich Fla

STCers in spirt*- D'KanSkinFan, brandymac27, Mayers, Braxford, WSHRedskins3ATLBraves3, Chris0894, DarrellsMyHero28, MurrayH81, S.T.real,lights,out

*ESers who can't be at the game but we wish they could

LOL at the number of empty club seats in that pic with the guy running with the "12th man" flag (and that's usually RIGHT before kickoff).

Seriously, the better we do to support this team to help them win over the next two weeks, the less Steeler and Cowboy fans we'll have to put up with when those teams come calling in November.

I'm sorry, but how exactly is St Louis a Trap game?

It's a game that we should win at home easily...especially after taking down teams like Dallas and Philly.

But if the team comes out flat and the fans don't show and the Rams get some momentum and pull an upset......that's the trap.

Team gets overconfident and loses to a team that they shouldn't lose to- to me is a trap game.

This game has that potential.

It's a game that we should win at home easily...especially after taking down teams like Dallas and Philly.

But if the team comes out flat and the fans don't show and the Rams get some momentum and pull an upset......that's the trap.

Team gets overconfident and loses to a team that they shouldn't lose to- to me is a trap game.

This game has that potential.

That's why Zorn needs to mess with the Rams and go for it on 4th and short in our own territory early in the game :silly:

Awesome post, Walking Deadman! I love when Skins fans take it on themselves to organize, be loud, do chants, etc. We have the biggest stadium in the NFL and when our fans are loud and blow their own voices out from yelling all afternoon, it gives our team such a massive psychological lift ... EFF ST LOUIS!

:wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

Thank you Walking Deaman for the Honor of being a MEMBER of the SORE THROAT LOUD AND PROUD CREW :point2sky:ladiesman :cheers:

137.jpg

:thumbsup: SORE THROAT CREW~~~ in KANSAS :point2sky

And.............

HIP

HIP

HORRAY :point2sky

Archived