Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (our Sore Throat Crew): Rams (AVOID THE TRAP!!!)

Walking Deadman

Sent this to Redskins Nation:

Larry,

The Rams game is an important game because it is in my opinion the proverbial "Trap game" (cue Bram's "It's a Trap Game" sound byte) after two amazing road wins.

Can you ask the fans to get to the game early (don't miss the player introductions!!!) and to get really loud on D and get really quiet on O.

Now is the time for the fans coming to the game to celebrate the Dallas and Philly games by being AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE and give our team a well deserved home field advantage.

I know that the ExtremeSkins Sore Throat Crew (we lose our voices making so much noise for the team) will be out there en mass and we hope that the rest of Redskins fanbase will join us in welcoming the team home on Sunday.

Wouldn't it be great to hear 90,000 + fans cheer HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!! after a Redskins home win vs. the Rams?

Thanks again Larry and keep up the great work.

Walking Deadman

Proud member of the ES Sore Throat Crew

Sent him an e-mail also.

On the downside:

Any tips on getting rid of "sick"??

at the moment running a 101 degree fever with a headache and a VERY sore throat...... I have to be ready for Sunday!!!!

rest, lots of fluids, increase Vitamin C......sore throat and a temp.? I'd go see a Dr. and make sure that you don't have a bacterial infection......

Get well :cheers:

also, if you're recovering and won't be able to make verbal noise:

Go with the old bottle trick- buy a bottled soda or water (make sure you keep the cap) add a few pennies= noise maker

rest, lots of fluids, increase Vitamin C......sore throat and a temp.? I'd go see a Dr. and make sure that you don't have a bacterial infection......

Get well :cheers:

also, if you're recovering and won't be able to make verbal noise:

Go with the old bottle trick- buy a bottled soda or water (make sure you keep the cap) add a few pennies= noise maker

Have used a plastic bottle and a couple of rocks from the parking lot;)~ infact 4~ two in each hand :cheers:

Believe Me... there will be noise.... one way or another.......

Thanks for the well wishes :cheers:

Count me in ,section 401 :point2sky I'll be obnoxisly loud and proud shaking and banging my 2 MLB plastic bottles of pennies on "D" . I must not forget them like i did opening day , left the darn pennies in the truck . you don't know how hard it is to fine change in the stadium and even harder to try and get 2 nickels in one of those bottles :doh:

:40oz: :gang:

Archived