Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (our Sore Throat Crew): Rams (AVOID THE TRAP!!!)

Walking Deadman

I'll be up for the next two games...I am having a hard time concentrating this week! My Dad and I will be destroying our throats this weekend and my crew of 8 will be bringing the ruckus from the top row all game long against the Browns....I want 7-1 so bad I can taste it...Glad that I'll get to do my part!!

Hey everybody,

I will update the list later tonight......

If I miss you just let me know (or if you have a seat location update) I have missed folks before.

Also,

I'm all for organizing/doing the HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!! cheer at the game.....but I think we should save it right at the final gun.

That's our victory cheer!!!!

How cool would it be for FOX to show the whole stadium going HIP, HIP HOORAY!!! should we beat the Rams?

I know when we do the "walk of glory" (this is the post-game celebration for us upper bowl folks walking down the ramp out of the stadium) I'll be doing that cheer probably a million times.......:cheers:

Hey Deadman, you better aks' somebody. Put my ass on your list man! I'm getting these yuppies and casual ****s up and ready to scream for our defense this Sunday. I'm done being nice. You can count on me. I am the LoudMouth baby! :)

HTTR

Oh, I can not wait!!!

The two week hiatus from home games while the Skins kicked Dallas and Philly tail has been agonizing for me. At least the wins have kept me happy;)

But this game vs. the Rams....oh man. Two weeks of being pent up at the job and I'm pretty damn loud normally.

My voice may be gone by the 1st qtr.:cheers:

Archived