Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX postgame, this should be good

benskins26

Bradshaw is the worst. Did you see his comment when asked what happened to Philly?

"I don't know, I didn't watch the game."

Totally dismissive. Terry is one of the all-time Redskin haters. I can't stand the guy.

Wow, really? Since James Brown left Terry always seemed like the only guy that actually gives us props. Loves ragging on Jimmy and Strahan for hating us just because their Giant and Cowboy lovers.

Strahan manages to find a negativity in how the skins are playing- he just said the skins may have peaked too early

I didn't hear him say that. It was a joke that Terry Bradshaw made. It was probably from the comments Strahan made after the first game.

Howie was trying to clean up his pick during the half time, but of course Jim Johnson was still backing the Eagles. After the game they talked about how "impressed" they were with the two wins on the road, and the "upset" of the Eagles...Excuse me but what have the Eagles actually done this season???

Glad someone started this thread because those Bozo's get on my nerves every time they discuss the Redskins. They never give credit, never.

BTW...Devin Thomas had 2 BIG catches in the game. One was on a big 3rd down and the other was that screen and the pass interference on him was complete bull****...he was blocking down field for moss and the ball wasnt even thrown to him.

I don't think it was bull, just maybe a little ticky-tacky. All he was doing was blocking but he started to block before Moss actually caught the pass so by definition that's PI I think.

Bradshaw is the worst. Did you see his comment when asked what happened to Philly?

"I don't know, I didn't watch the game."

Totally dismissive. Terry is one of the all-time Redskin haters. I can't stand the guy.

he was one of our biggest backers in 2005

Archived