Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX postgame, this should be good

benskins26

Guest sith lord

I think they were OK. Terry gave us big props for being a good second half team saying that says a lot about a team.

Howie is impressed. Getting compliments from the rest of them is like waiting for a compliment for John McCain from MSNBC. You'll just have to win it all...

LOL msnbc wouldnt compliment McCain then they'd just say its BS Obama didnt win---- anywayz we deserve more credit but i dont care all i have to say is 4-1!!!!!!!!!!

Strahan manages to find a negativity in how the skins are playing- he just said the skins may have peaked too early

Amazing, just amazing. In which case the Giants are really screwed!

4-1, won two huge games in the divison on the road back to back, an easy 3 game stretch (on paper) coming up an dthen our bye and all our remaining division games at home.

Add that the undoubted steps Jason Campbell has made, the diversity of weapons we have on offense and the fact that we payed today without 3 key defensive starters and held one of the best O's in the league to less than 300 yards and single TD. What more do they want .....

Whats not to like or give props for ?

By the way huge set of brass one on Zorn for that 4 and 1 call at the end to ice the game. Way to go Coach.

Archived