Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kornheiser picks the eagles but...

mawapa

Didn't see this posted. Kornheiser picked the eagles but said if the Skins pull out the win he sees them as a Superbowl team. Take it as you will.

Well they would have two road wins vs Dallas and Philly which would be HUGE!!!!!

Curious if the Bandwagon article would start up.......

How can you not think we are with the way their playing and the talent thats on the team. If we beat the Eagles sunday the league is gonna catch fear playing against us.

Exactly.

If we do win Sunday, I will begin planning my trip to D.C in January for a home playoff game or two.

If we win this game, which I don't think we will we will make the playoffs. Why I don't think we will win is because, Philly lost their last game and we are playing in Philly. Don't get me wrong we can make the playoffs, but it will be harder if we lose.

I think the Eagles will play us a lot harder than Dallas did. But......there was room for improvement at the Dallas game. We left some points on the field. It should have been at LEAST a 14 point win but i'm not complaining. If we stay consistent w/ a few things and improve on some others, we will smack Philly in the mouth. Then, everyone will be a Redskin fan next week.

****a kornholser. i cant stand that guy and i trust NOTHING that he says.

Well it's not a matter of trust. It's not like he KNOWS what's going to happen and is lying about it.

I used to like Korneiser's column, and I don't mind PTI but don't watch it much. But I agree with everyone that he's not good on MNF.

If we win this game, I think we will go very deep in the playoffs and be good for years to come. This is the game we have always lost since Gibbs 1.0. I think this could be as big as the game that team won in philly that sent them on their way.

I love PTI and I love kornheiser...when he is not talking about sports.

The guy stopped actively following sports a few years ago. He just throws out generic statements and sayings and the onyl time he knows what he is talking about is when they are discussing golf.

PTI is great because Kornheiser is funny and says stupid things and Wilbon keeps him in check.

If we win this game, which I don't think we will we will make the playoffs. Why I don't think we will win is because, Philly lost their last game and we are playing in Philly. Don't get me wrong we can make the playoffs, but it will be harder if we lose.

Exactly. It'd be nice, but I'm not counting on it. The nice thing is the upcoming schedule of STL, CLE and DET.

If we could somehow pull this out, a legitimate arguement could be made for going 7-1.

Archived