Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kornheiser picks the eagles but...

mawapa

well this is a must win imo for philly their last four games of the season are giants browns us and then dallas then go back two games you have ravens cardinals...of course browns and cardinals arent much but the other 4 games are possible losses..add that on to a 2-3 record thats a possible 9-7, imo this is a MUST win for them and would be a win to put us in good position. i feel like they might want it more but we shall see.

dallASS loses at home to their arch rival and they are still considered a legit team. We lose our opener to the defending Super Bowl Champions then win our next three against the top offenses in the NFL, including the team anointed the next Super Bowl Champs and we still have to wait for another tough game on the road to maybe being declared legit.

I guess if we lose this game or another, we'll be back to being the 4th best team in the NFC East again.

Translation: "I am going to make my usual media biased pick because I ride the jock of the eagles almost as much as I ride the jock of the cowboys, its in my contract. However, this time I am also going to make a statement to cover my a** in the event that I am wrong so no matter what I say I come out smelling like a rose and never have to admit I was wrong in the first place."

dallASS loses at home to their arch rival and they are still considered a legit team. We lose our opener to the defending Super Bowl Champions then win our next three against the top offenses in the NFL, including the team anointed the next Super Bowl Champs and we still have to wait for another tough game on the road to maybe being declared legit.

I guess if we lose this game or another, we'll be back to being the 4th best team in the NFC East again.

Overcoming adversity man...it builds character. That being said, we should have the most amount of character of any football team in the NFL by now. I know it sucks, but I almost prefer it that way. It's not as satisfying when it is just handed to you...

Kornheiser said that he's picking the Eagles because the game is in Philly and Campbell is a young QB

But last year, in Philly, a younger Campbell (and add in being less confident and handcuffed by Al Saunders conservative playcalling) beat the Eagles. The game was on Monday Night Football, played in front of Tony K.

But don't worry. Gavin Rossdale, lead singer from the rock band Bush, has picked the Skins to win this week.

Didn't see this posted. Kornheiser picked the eagles but said if the Skins pull out the win he sees them as a Superbowl team. Take it as you will.

This was on PTI.

Kornheiser is one of the poorest analyst on Monday Night Football. He is boring ...

There isn't a writer that ES likes. Half of these members even hate the voice of the Redskins and a really good Redskins fan in Larry Michael.

Yup. At least half of ES complains that writers/reporters bash the Skins too much and when they give the Skins praise they say they're just hoppin on the bandwagon or call him a homer.

i like kornheiser a lot. always has. he tells it like it is. i feel like a lot of people don't like him cuz of his picking against the skins, but to be honest, there has been plenty of reason to in the past, cuz you never knew what skins team you would be playing. and still only after 4 games, you just dont know yet. i feel like he is right this time as well, and we will really know what kind of team we will have after the eagles game.

i'm not saying we are not a good team, because i think that we will be in the playoffs this year, but i also think a lot changes if and when we beat philly.

People in the media seem to think this is still a Joe Gibbs/ Al Saunders team. This is a whole new era in Redskins football and one that has yet to prove if it's able to go back to back in road wins against NFC east opponents. The Eagles, on the other hand, are still media darlings for some reason. Yeah, they had some good seasons back in the early part of the decade, but go beyond McNabb, Westbrook and Dawkins and you'll be hard pressed to name anyone on that team. Winning this weeks game could go a long way towards changing those perceptions in a lot of peoples eyes, including Kornheiser.

This game is more or less a must win for the eagles...they would have a losing record if we were to win. I think we can win, but if we do, it will be one of the hardest fought wins ever! I also think it is safe to say that the Eagle's playoff hopes would be dead if we win. So you have to understand why Kornheiser would pick them, they seriously are in a do-or-die situation and they truly are a capable team. Lets hope we go in level headed and take away all their hope! HAIL!

Archived