Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kornheiser picks the eagles but...

mawapa

Everybody is picking the Eagles this week, because it's really a "Must Win" game for them if they want to compete in the NFC East. And there is a lot of Westbrook love going around.

I think that this is going to be a harder game to win than Dallas. Dallas is predictable, to an extent, both on offense and defense. Philly is not. But they have played 3 Wars in a row: Dallas, Pittsburgh and Chicago. So maybe if the Skins can go in there and rough them up, shrug... it's going to be a VERY VERY tough game to win.

But if they do... 2-1 in Division, 4-1 overall, 4-1 Conference (haven't played an AFC team yet? Bizarre) and Rams, Cleveland and Detroit on the schedule for the next three, 2 of which at home. That could be very nice...

Why is everyone so mad about this. This is pretty much a must win for the eagles. there 2-2 and if they fall to 2-3 they are pretty much done with the division the way that it is. The skins are going to philly (never an easy game no matter the talent in the nfc east games are always tough). This is the smart pick but like every one else is saying when the skins go into philthy and beat those iggles senseless all these so called experts will truly see what this team is all about and that we should be ranked amongst the best.

He is an idiot and a guy that says what all the other stooges say. He is an unintelligent boob that thinks he is funny and entertaining.

:wtf:

You may not like TK as a commentator, but if you actually listen to what he says it should be OBVIOUS to anyone except a complete moron that he's a bright guy. When he wrote for the Post, his columns were must-read.....and his radio show (January - June) draws listeners on podcast from all over the world. Freakin' brilliant!

By the way, no MNF broadcast team has EVER been popular while they were on. Cossell, Gifford, Esiason, Miller, etc.--They all got ripped while they were on the air.

:wtf:

By the way, no MNF broadcast team has EVER been popular while they were on. Cossell, Gifford, Esiason, Miller, etc.--They all got ripped while they were on the air.

What about John Madden and Al Michaels? I know they're still on Sunday nights, but when they did Mondays, no one was complaining.

What about John Madden and Al Michaels? I know they're still on Sunday nights, but when they did Mondays, no one was complaining.

they are signed on with NBC. Monday Night Football is ESPN. I like Al Michaels, but Madden draws all over the screen and just mumbles stuff i already know.

Did anyone take this bet after week 1?

Redskins' Super Bowl Odds In The Tank

Man, after one game Vegas is giving the Skins no love.

For what it's worth, Bodog.com had the Skins at 40-1 to win the big salami at the start of the season ... and after Week 1 the Skins are down at 100-1, with the dregs of the NFL, with only Miami (150-1) and KC (150-1) worse.

The Skins' beating in New York had about the same effect on the Skins' odds as Tom Brady's injury did on the Pats'. Bodog had New England at 7-2 to win it all before to the start of the season, and those odds are 20-1. Obviously, Vegas has seen something with the Skins. And Bodog is hot on the Saints now. They are 10-1 to wn the big game, with just Dallas (4-1) San Diego (13-2) and Indy (15-2) ahead of them.

Not sure what this means, if anything, but I figured it was worth sharing with hamster nation.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2008/09/redskins_super_bowl_odds_in_th.html

We are are currently 25/1.

http://sports.bodoglife.com/sports-betting/football-futures.jsp

the sooner you guys and gals realize that what the "experts" say does not matter, the better off ya'll will be. I'll the first to say that it frustrates me when the Skins do not get their credit, but I love it also because it is a motivator for the team.

He's right. We SHOULD have lost this game but because we DIDN'T it is an absolutely HUGE win. We don't play another division game on the road this year and the next three games we play against opponents with a combined record of 1-10. This is HUGE. It cannot be overstated. We are actually a Superbowl Contender this year. I am in awe.

Archived