Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins cheerleader was my biology teacher

hailtotheredskins7

i had a hot algebra teacher here in Falls Church... in 10th grade 9 years ago. And i did "fail" the first half of the year with a D+ or a C-, so i repeated that and the next year i had second half of the class with her again, it was great

she looked like a hotter, younger martina mcbride, i think she was straight out of college, she wore high heel boots that went up to her knees almost every day, always wore a skirt or tight jeans

that was the best class i ever took

The hottest teacher I had was my Spanish professor in college. It was funny because on the first day of class we were all waiting for the Spanish professor. This hot chick comes into class with a leather motorcycle suit on and with her helmet. So me and the guy next to me ask her if she has seen our Spanish teacher and she promptly walks to the front of the class and sets her gear down. We thought she was being funny at first. She really was our professor though. Man I miss ODU. I still remember telling one of my best friends at the time about how hot my professor was and he thought I was full of s erm...crap until we walked past her going to class one day. Good times :cheers:

• 1 month later...
Nicole Hopkins, she taught my 9th grade biology class. She wasn't a cheerleader yet at the time, but she had been on the dance squad at the University of Maryland. Her name is Nicole Hopkins and needless to say I did pretty well in the class. I had no problem paying attention. My friend and I actually gave her our numbers as a lame joke at the end of the year. She never called not that we expected her to. It's always weird and awesome when I see my old teacher in the cheerleader calendar or in pictures or whatever. Of course shes smokin check out her profile on the homepage.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/cheerleaders/Nicole.jsp

yea i had her in bio class also except she wasnt a full teacher yet. she was mr levins TA at the time. ive been scanning the field during the games to find her and see if shed take a pic with me but i cant ever find her for some reason.....:doh: teachers never forget their first class and especially not the lazy ones they focus on ;)

Archived