Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins cheerleader was my biology teacher

hailtotheredskins7

Nicole Hopkins, she taught my 9th grade biology class. She wasn't a cheerleader yet at the time, but she had been on the dance squad at the University of Maryland. Her name is Nicole Hopkins and needless to say I did pretty well in the class. I had no problem paying attention. My friend and I actually gave her our numbers as a lame joke at the end of the year. She never called not that we expected her to. It's always weird and awesome when I see my old teacher in the cheerleader calendar or in pictures or whatever. Of course shes smokin check out her profile on the homepage.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/cheerleaders/Nicole.jsp

also found an interesting quote from michael strahan's book:

"We stare at cheerleaders sometimes....

I'll tell you the best girls in the league, by far, are not the famous Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders or the famed Raiderettes. It's not even close, folks. The Washington Redskins get the prize in my book. Every single one of those girls is stunning."

seems like everything about the skins is awesome these days!

Geez, what a hottie. I guess I have to say there would have been pro's and con's to having her as a biology teacher. I would never have missed class, but I am not sure I would have been focused on the lessons, and lets face it, in HS, I would have had a daily woodie to hide in her class.

What's up with all these young hot teachers these days?

When I was a kid the average teacher was in her 60's with a few warts on her face and smelled of Grandma perfume. :(

I dont know but it makes me anxious for parent teacher conferences.;)

Yeah I can't wait until my son is in elementary school. I'll be looking forward to the parent/teacher conferences. :cheers:

I really am not as impressed with cheerleaders in the NFL because I have known a few and once you take the tons of makeup off, they really are not that hot. Yes, they are attractive girls but you can find those anywhere on a college campus. She still would have a been a LOT better than the teachers I had in school. My biology teacher was just nasty!

I had one teacher in 10th grade, former high school cheerleader at the same school, but easily by far the hottest teacher in high school while I was there. FOr some reason, I never considered her hot while in class, I guess for good reason cause now I just wouldn't pay attention.

My friend here, her mom was a cheerleader in the late 70s for the Redskins. However, I looked at pics of the squad overall in the late 70s, none that great, I think it's due to the fact that fashion styles were different so none look that attractive by modern standards.

Archived