Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I begin my walk of shame

royallypwned

See the difference people between Texas Cowboys fans and the jerkoffs we see here in Washington DC. We need some sort of guidebook so we can identify the fans who are just contrarians (my family loves the Redskins and I HATE my family), the bandwagoneers who also wear Yankees hats and Michael Jordan shirts, people who wear Aikman/Irvin/Smith Kneepads, and people who have sticky Dallas Cheerleaders calendars. Have I covered all of the possibilities?

Damn...I wish some of our OWN fans had the class to do a "walk of shame" after being proven wrong about Campbell/Zorn/Insert Skins Name Here...great sig lol :applause:...

I agree with that, there's something to be learned here today.

rp comes here and shows the same kind of spirit of the rivalry that Zee and Ray had, it's supposed to fun folks! My hats off to him and his stunning new sig

What can I say... I'm excited about the win... I'm excited that my sig stays intact... and I'm excited about the rest of the season...

RP, nothing but love for ya man...

Thanks for the Z pic too...

:cheers:

got a question: am I still allowed to have my UGA helmet in the sig, next to the Skins pic? Or does it need to be just what it is now?

it would just look like this:

pwnedstar.jpgugahelmet2aq9.jpg

Archived