Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I begin my walk of shame

royallypwned

Yeah Royallypwned put in long hours voting for Chief Zee.....what other Cowboy fan would do that. :applause:

Yeah, that was my point. He earned my respect then, and now he's increased my respect even more by being such a good sport about the loss and keeping the sig at a good size. He could have kept his word on the bet by having the sig, but shrinking it to microscopic size. Quite the opposite, he said that he would keep it at original size and not add anything else to his sig. :applause: You're all class, royallypwned! :cheers:

lol.gif I've had several people say I look like Romo sits to pee when I have my hat on backwards. Many people on the Cowboys forum, as well as my friends. They have already told me I should dress as Romo sits to pee for Halloween, with jersey and pads, and everything. lol.gif

Maybe next year's bet should be that you have to go as a Redskin player on Halloween if your team loses to the Redskins again!

BTW, RP, further proof that you're all class, my brother still is avoiding me because he doesn't want to hear any more about the Cowboy loss. This is the guy who knows nothing about his nephews because he only talks to them about is football, and it's just trash talking back and forth Redskins vs. Cowboys. Now he doesn't want to hear about football. :D

Maybe next year's bet should be that you have to go as a Redskin player on Halloween if your team loses to the Redskins again!

OMG if I lost that bet, I think I'd just go jump off a bridge downtown. lol.gif

BTW, RP, further proof that you're all class, my brother still is avoiding me because he doesn't want to hear any more about the Cowboy loss. This is the guy who knows nothing about his nephews because he only talks to them about is football, and it's just trash talking back and forth Redskins vs. Cowboys. Now he doesn't want to hear about football. :D

haha I hated this loss as much as any Cowboy fan, but it was only week 4. Plus, it's Wednesday now...Hump Day...time to move on. The only thing I'm thinking about now are the Bengals. :)

Until week 11.

*looks at calendar* :(

lol.gifI've had several people say I look like Romo sits to pee when I have my hat on backwards. Many people on the Cowboys forum, as well as my friends. They have already told me I should dress as Romo sits to pee for Halloween, with jersey and pads, and everything. lol.gif

B, we know who you look like.

Don't make me go get my 2nd post in here...:D

B, we know who you look like.

Don't make me go get my 2nd post in here...:D

I look like me. :cool:

Hey your only the second Cowboy fan I don't want to kill on site.

Way to be a human, most of you guys are just plain delusional.

LOL I'll take that. :)

Royally,

Much respect my friend. Class act.

:cheers:

I'll put the sig on eBay and you can bid on it there. I take paypal. :D

Technically it's my property... I mean I'm the one who paintshopped it... I didn't take the pic, but damnit, I put my own blood, sweat and tears into typing that sentance...

Originally Posted by royallypwned:

I've had several people say I look like Romo sits to pee when I have my hat on backwards. Many people on the Cowboys forum, as well as my friends. They have already told me I should dress as Romo sits to pee for Halloween, with jersey and pads, and everything.

skinsgame1ye6.jpg

I think that would be great....but only if one of those guys with you goes as Jessica and another goes as TO.:silly:

Nice job taking the walk.:notworthy

I think that would be great....but only if one of those guys with you goes as Jessica and another goes as TO.:silly:

Nice job taking the walk.:notworthy

hahaha I'll have to run that idea by them. lol.gif

chief zee and crazy ray were pretty tight. didnt he give his eulogy?

I know he was there, and spoke at it. I know I've seen a thread on here before that has pics.

Just north of Conway, about 20 minutes from Greer's Ferry Lake

Cool, then you're not too far away from Rose Bud. That's just south of Greers Ferry Lake. We also have family friends in Greenbrier, which sounds like it could be close to where you are. But yeah, that's where I am a few times a year. Grandmother, aunt, uncle, and a few others to visit all the time. :)

Cool, then you're not too far away from Rose Bud. That's just south of Greers Ferry Lake. We also have family friends in Greenbrier, which sounds like it could be close to where you are. But yeah, that's where I am a few times a year. Grandmother, aunt, uncle, and a few others to visit all the time. :)

You're killing me, royallypwned. Now you're telling us that you frequently travel to visit your grandmother and other relatives? You're destroying my understanding of the world, that Cowboy fans are low-lifes. The world makes no sense anymore!

You guys are like ES' version of Erik Estrada. Straight pimpin' Arkansas lakes and ****. :)

-ok, book me for a timeshare. Sheesh.

Archived