Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I begin my walk of shame

royallypwned

First, congrats again on the Skins' win on Sunday. Your team played great, and it was a hard-earned W. Enjoy it, it was well deserved.

Second, I want to give props to IONTOP for making our sig bet and for having 100% faith in his team to pull off a victory that most people didn't expect to happen.

Have fun giving me ****, laughing, and just plain giving me a hard time. That's why it's called a "walk of shame." I was born in Dallas and have been a fan since birth. Nothing is going to change that, so I can take whatever y'all give me. Good luck until week 11. :)

btw, I just wanted to post a pic of Chief Zee I took at the game. He was holding up a poster of our beloved Crazy Ray in front of us. Unfortunately, a Skins fan stood up right as I took the pic, but at least he's not completely in the way.

zeejz6.jpg

and just a pic of me, so that I can literally say that I "show my face after a loss." ;) I'm the one 2nd from the right.

skinsgame1ye6.jpg

I also took a Skins-related pic too:

santanamossvr3.jpg

Without further ado, I present my first post with my new sig. Enjoy! :cheers:

You're a good sport. Congrats on the new sig!

I will wear it boldly on here, and then cry myself to sleep every night. :(

Great stuff bro :cheers:

I hope you can make it out to FedEx come November.

I'm gonna start looking soon for arrangements. I would love to go to that game.

Big balls and major props brah. You have my respect.....

Now onto the hazing!

9926_213818945AHTudv_ph.jpeg

ouch :(

You sure you're not a Skins fan? You're a little too classy and sane to be a Poke fan ;)

See you in a few weeks.

HTTR

*cuts self*

nope, I'm sure I'm a Boys fan...I see blue and silver coming out of my vein. ;)

I would have to agree that we dominated all facets of the game. However, I think the score makes the game look closer than it really was. If it wasn't for us going into prevent to assure victory, ten of those points wouldnt have been scored. Plus, the skins did not have aggressive play calling in the third quarter. If we had continued to be agressive, the skins could have won by alot more.

I got mad respect for you my man. In the end it is just a game, and it should be all in good fun.

I think the majority of the Skins fans can forgive the Dallas fans that have actually stepped a foot in Texas. What I'll never understand are the infidels that are Dallas fans that can't even point to Texas on a map.

Oh and BTW, :dallasuck :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I have unveiled the great conspiracy surrounding our pseudo-brother rp. People's exhibit A:

skinsgame1ye6.jpg

Notice the facial structure, the Romo sits to pee-esque backwards hat, etc...

People's B:

DCS_0193.JPG

Observe the gentleman on the left. Hmmm...

The people rest -

:D

errrr....uhhhhh....look! it's a flying cow! :movefast:

Epic fail with the towel btw. Who's #12? :silly:

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Again, I refer to the pix in question. Notice the shades in the first picture -- the better to hide the Redskins eyeblacks and thus facilitate the quick change.

Conspiracy exposed.

:D

I am getting pwned right now. :(

First Off, RP - You deserve some mad props for not welching out on this bet.

Secondly.... that video just made my entire freakin year!!!!

Bets are fun, I'm a gambler. :cool:

although it is more fun when you win. :(

Archived