Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I begin my walk of shame

royallypwned

First, congrats again on the Skins' win on Sunday. Your team played great, and it was a hard-earned W. Enjoy it, it was well deserved.

Second, I want to give props to IONTOP for making our sig bet and for having 100% faith in his team to pull off a victory that most people didn't expect to happen.

Have fun giving me ****, laughing, and just plain giving me a hard time. That's why it's called a "walk of shame." I was born in Dallas and have been a fan since birth. Nothing is going to change that, so I can take whatever y'all give me. Good luck until week 11. :)

:cheers:

Nice sig rpwned...it fits you.:rotflmao:

Also, if you don't mind, i'm using it as my profile pic on facebook. :D

Nevertheless, here's to you for sticking to your word. :cheers:

Until week 11...

Yeah, it looks better taking up the whole space and not being overshadowed by anything :D

It is being overshadowed by my disgust! :silly:

Nice sig rpwned...it fits you.:rotflmao:

:(

Also, if you don't mind, i'm using it as my profile pic on facebook. :D

Nevertheless, here's to you for sticking to your word. :cheers:

Until week 11...

I figure a lot of people will use that pic. haha

until week 11 indeed. :cheers:

First, congrats again on the Skins' win on Sunday. Your team played great, and it was a hard-earned W. Enjoy it, it was well deserved.

Second, I want to give props to IONTOP for making our sig bet and for having 100% faith in his team to pull off a victory that most people didn't expect to happen.

Have fun giving me ****, laughing, and just plain giving me a hard time. That's why it's called a "walk of shame." I was born in Dallas and have been a fan since birth. Nothing is going to change that, so I can take whatever y'all give me. Good luck until week 11. :)

btw, I just wanted to post a pic of Chief Zee I took at the game. He was holding up a poster of our beloved Crazy Ray in front of us. Unfortunately, a Skins fan stood up right as I took the pic, but at least he's not completely in the way.

zeejz6.jpg

and just a pic of me, so that I can literally say that I "show my face after a loss." ;) I'm the one 2nd from the right.

skinsgame1ye6.jpg

I also took a Skins-related pic too:

santanamossvr3.jpg

Without further ado, I present my first post with my new sig. Enjoy! :cheers:

lol, great sig. :applause:

Great sig. :cheers: How long is that on there?

Until week 11.

*looks at calendar* :(

You guys look like Romo sits to pee with your hats on backwards. Is that the thing to do now in Dallas?

lol.gif I've had several people say I look like Romo sits to pee when I have my hat on backwards. Many people on the Cowboys forum, as well as my friends. They have already told me I should dress as Romo sits to pee for Halloween, with jersey and pads, and everything. lol.gif

Archived