Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis running over zach thomas

NeverForget ST#21

Did anyone see his touchdown, well would have been touchdown CELEBRATION? He did the T.O. w/ a twist. Shooting an arrow, then pretending to shoot T.O. in the ass? Great, great stuff.

Lol I didnt catch what that was at the time. Great work today Clinton.

Did anyone else see Portis truck Zach Thomas? I am pretty sure that is what happened, and am curious what others may have seen. Anyone that can throw together a gif of that exchange would be much appreciated. Also, late in the game, I am pretty sure that Portis banged heads with Ellis and knocked him out of the game for a few plays.

What an animal we have, especially considering that he was considered more of a finesse back when we got him. He even has Betts head hunting on pass protection, we are lucky to have him.

Too bad he's lost his speed.

The CP of five years ago would have broke two of those big runs to the house.

CP is a more disciplined runner now days and it shows. He turns on the burners when he needs too.

If the O-line plays the way they did Sunday, CP should have more 20+ runs.

Seriously? You're joking, right? :doh:

i was under this same impression though. When he got that pitch play on the fake reverse i was waiting for him to take it up a gear. I really thought he was gonna go all the way. Comparing that run with the run against Tampa, it looks like he has lost a step. i don't think he is a worse running back because of that because he gets all the hard yards and gets first downs on second efforts but it does mean he is not a homerun hitter anymore.

Archived