Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Sellers Misses Practice: Kelly Doesn't Practice Fully

SkinsAllDay34

malcolm kelly is soft. whats up with this? We didnt pay him to collect bench warmer checks, we paid him to be our red zone threat! man the F*** up and show everyone why we picked you 3rd overall.

im starting to 2nd guess our top draft picks now....

malcolm kelly is soft. whats up with this? We didnt pay him to collect bench warmer checks, we paid him to be our red zone threat! man the F*** up and show everyone why we picked you 3rd overall.

im starting to 2nd guess our top draft picks now....

I had a Sooner's fan tell me that Kelly would quit on the Skins when he was needed the most. I never did like the pick. I didn't like his combine (and they way he reacted to his combine), or his knees.

This is an interesting comment: He is still favoring the ankle, Zorn said.

Sounds like to me Zorn rather have him favor the field instead. Wants him to play even if his ankle is sore.

Uhhh...what?

If someone is "favoring" a body part, it means they're treating it with care, as in it's tender and still causes pain when used fully. Zorn's just flat out describing what's going on with Kelly.

Talk about reading too much into something...

Can't argue that. I don't know if you went to training camp this year, but this guy has some special talent. He really does catch everything. Just send him down the sideline, no matter how good the coverage is, he'll use his leaping ability and jump right over the CB.

Just sayin I still believe in #12, and think he can be something special.

Nope, wasn't able to get there this year.:(

But, I have heard from members like yourself who were able to go, and they all have pretty much said what you just said.

But, until I can see the big guy in action on an NFL level, I'm gonna have to reserve my "come on, we need you's" for WR's like Santana Moss, who is currently the 5th leading WR in the league.:D

But, I can't wait to see Kelly in action with my own eyes.

So, hurry up and get healthy Kelly!:cheers:

Nope, wasn't able to get there this year.:(

But, I have heard from members like yourself who were able to go, and they all have pretty much said what you just said.

But, until I can see the big guy in action on an NFL level, I'm gonna have to reserve my "come on, we need you's" for WR's like Santana Moss, who is currently the 5th leading WR in the league.:D

But, I can't wait to see Kelly in action with my own eyes.

So, hurry up and get healthy Kelly!:cheers:

:cheers: to that. WE WANT DALLAS!

Well its a little disappointing if he doesnt make the game, but I fully understand the trainers and coach's wanting to make sure he is healthy.

We might need him later in the year.

Its early in the season, we still have 13 games left to go (maybe more ??).

And our recieving corp is at full strenghth. If we had Randle El, and or Moss out, then it might be touchy, but all are healthy and will burn up the Dallass secondary. :dallasuck

Well its a little disappointing if he doesnt make the game, but I fully understand the trainers and coach's wanting to make sure he is healthy.

We might need him later in the year.

Its early in the season, we still have 13 games left to go (maybe more ??).

And our recieving corp is at full strenghth. If we had Randle El, and or Moss out, then it might be touchy, but all are healthy and will burn up the Dallass secondary. :dallasuck

I hear what you're saying, but we did expect something from our picks, and so far the three second rounders have been disappointing. I can't say they'll stay that way (I sure hope not). I wasn't expecting them to light the league on fire the first 6 weeks of the season, but I was expecting them to at least be able to take some snaps and get into a groove with the offense.

The way its looking now is that Kelly is going to still be the #5 guy when he gets back because he has no chemistry with Campbell. I just hope that he can get into a groove soon enough.

I really think some of you guys are over reacting to Kelly's situation.

This could very well be a decoy by Zorn for the Eagles game. By not showing the Eagles any footage on Kelly is a minus in the Eagle's defensive strategy.

According to the official blogger for the Redskins, Kelly looked good in his limited practice session.

I worried about this when we drafted him. Kelly just cannot stay healthy. It doesn't matter how good a player is, if he can't get on the field he can't help the team. Whatever is ailing him he better get over soon because I don't think Zorn, Cerrato, or Snyder will tolerate his absence much longer. They cut Lloyd at a major loss and they can do the same to Kelly.

What's the big freakin deal here? We are 2-1 and don't NEED him yet. He is not a vital part of the offense yet. I too was wishing that he would be healthy, but at least we aren't looking at a knee injury or something worse than "favoring his ankle". When he gets healthy then he will start to play and we can see then if he can contribute. It's not like he was expected to come in here and take over Moss or Randle El's spot this season. :jerk:

Guest isjoining
What's the big freakin deal here? We are 2-1 and don't NEED him yet. He is not a vital part of the offense yet. I too was wishing that he would be healthy, but at least we aren't looking at a knee injury or something worse than "favoring his ankle". When he gets healthy then he will start to play and we can see then if he can contribute. It's not like he was expected to come in here and take over Moss or Randle El's spot this season. :jerk:

no kidding, people here overreact to anything negative.

Archived