Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden's latest gaffe

War Paint

One of the justices I work for has an artificial leg.

Once, in a meeting, I broke down a legal issue in front of 3 Justices and 7 other attorneys, and concluded that the plaintiff "didn't have a leg to stand on."

Dead silence.

Yeah, I'm smoooooooth. :cool:

Stay away from "busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking contest"!

One of the justices I work for has an artificial leg.

Once, in a meeting, I broke down a legal issue in front of 3 Justices and 7 other attorneys, and concluded that the plaintiff "didn't have a leg to stand on."

Dead silence.

Yeah, I'm smoooooooth. :cool:

In a similar story, my mom went to her 20th class reunion, and saw a friend of hers with the tell-tale 7-months pregnant "bump."

Mom went up to her and asked when she was due.

She wasn't pregnant.

:doh:

In a similar story, my mom went to her 20th class reunion, and saw a friend of hers with the tell-tale 7-months pregnant "bump."

She wasn't pregnant.

Ahh, she did that on purpose. Your mom is a mean beotch! :silly:

(I saw a fortuneteller do that in Thailand, by the way, Hilarity ensued.)

That was funny, but this one takes the cake!!

Senator BIDEN: Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let's get that straight. She's a truly close personal friend. She is qualified to be president of the United States of America. She's easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America. And, quite frankly, um, it might have been a better pick than me. But she's first rate.

He is openly admitting that obama shouldn't have picked him to be his VP and that Hilary maybe should've been the pres nominee.......this is great. If this is how it's going to be, the republicans have only to give the election away to lose.

She wasn't pregnant.

At that point you have to keep on going. The next comment has to be "Well **** me, you've put on a lot of weight then." :)

In my younger days I was interviewing and one of the interviewees was a very attractive woman. It was hotter than hell in the room and it appeared that she was wearing a jacket on top of a blouse. Having no understanding of women's fashion and to make her feel at ease I suggested that she take her jacket off. Apparently the jacket wasn't meant to be removed as what was under the jacket wasn't covering much. It didn't make her feel more comfortable and she didn't respond to the invite for another interview.

Biden tells Senator (D) Chuck Graham, who is confined to a wheelchair to stand up.:doh:

It would make for a great SouthWest "Wanna Get Away? commercial.

Biden is down to earth and a real guy....I have more respect for him after seeing how he handled it. Hell if we can deal with Bush and his malapropisms for 8 years we can handle Biden's gaffes.

Archived