Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom cruse= Jessica Simpson

rumplestilskin

A lot of people disparage him because of his enthusiasm for his religion, and that is just about as disgusting as you can get.

It is a business that was set up to make the founder and the enterprise lots and lots of money, and the founder of the business admitted to this fact. He called it a religion to obtain tax-exempt status for the business. Scientologists use the word 'religion' over and over to reinforce the idea in people's heads that it is a religion to help maintain the business LRH started.

Sorry if I had a crush on him as you do I would know the correct spelling of his name. I'll get hooked on phonics asap. :notworthy

Well at least you realize that you're special needs and that's always a start. :cheers:

And I can't stand him FYI, but I am a spelling Nazi. :laugh:

I was shocked at how close Tom Cruise was allowed to get to Coach Zorn. Z's security detail is slacking man. Keep the kookes away.. PLEASE!

And yes, he is a total Jinx. Bad Carma. All that stuff. The moment I saw him, I knew we were done for. But I'm glad the owner brought him along for a pre season game, unlike 2006 when he lost the opener for us.

Wish I didn't care but that tool gets under my skin. This relationship is one of the biggest let downs of Danny's tenure to me. (thankfully is doesn't impact the football on the field so it's unimportant on the grand scheme of things)

Admittedly selfish, but it causes me to take **** from my non-redskin buddies and I'm at a loss to defend myself because I agree with them. He's got no place on our team sidelines or in the booth, we don't need a Hollywood mascot. I don't like it. :mad:

His wife is supposedly a big Redskin fan so he used this to get his foot in the door to use his scientology powers on Danny.

Not true! Katie "The Zombie" Holmes is from Toledo and is a pretty dim bulb by all accounts, so why would she have grown up a Skins fan? She just claims to be a Skins fan because Danny Boy helped finance some of her psycho husband's films....which, by the way, haven't done well. Cruise is a pariah and everyone has jumped ship at United Artists to get away from his stink.

And yes, he is bad karma for the Skins.

Maybe I was thinking about the Risky Business scene w/ him dancing in his underwear and was, uh, a little distracted. The guy may be crazy, but he is hot! (Female poster, remember folks!)

Too bad then that Cruise is no different from Rock Hudson...

I was shocked at how close Tom Cruise was allowed to get to Coach Zorn.... Keep the kookes away.. PLEASE!

I wouldn't be so worried about Cruise getting close to Zorn. With a lot of work maybe Zorn could talk Cruise down off the "cRazY" ledge and help bring him over to the good side.;)

People are such haters. He's a good actor and he married Nicole Kidman at some point. I like the man!

That was just a sham wedding to convince people he is not Rock Hudson.

I hope Cruise didn't try to tell Zorn about Xenu, the crazy alien that Scientologists worship as God. :doh:

Archived