Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom cruse= Jessica Simpson

rumplestilskin

He's poking fun at the spelling. He spells his name Cruise, not Cruse. Also, it's Jerry Maguire.

It's a shame such good looks are wasted on such a freaky person. I'm talking about Tom Cruise, not the ES posters! :laugh: Before anyone slams me here, remember I'm female.

haha nice one :cheers:

one of the great american actors. I can't believe you have heard of Tom Cruse! Does Gerry McGwire ring a bell? :doh:
I missed the sarcasm. :doh: Maybe I was still too freaked about Cruise trying to convert our team to scientology. :silly:

calling him an "actor" (not to mention "great") should've tipped you off... :silly:

Maybe I was thinking about the Risky Business scene w/ him dancing in his underwear and was, uh, a little distracted. The guy may be crazy, but he is hot! (Female poster, remember folks!)

Thats cool. He may be hot. (for a Dwarf) But he should be seen on your wall next to your Don Johnson poster and not in the stadium.

Who is this Tom Cruse you speak of

He is the Hollywood actor who bought the rights to Mission Impossible and took "Jim Phelps" one of the leading Icons of the 1960's television show and made a Bad guy out of him. That's just like taking "Robin" in the Batman and Robin fame and make a bad guy out of him or Tonto from the Lone Ranger and make a bad guy out of him.... Go back to Hollywood Tom"ass" Cruse.

:cheers:

Tom Cruise is awesome. Have you seen Tropic Thunder? Classic.

I don't give a damn if an actor is a coke-head who blends baby seals for breakfast, their work is the only thing that impacts me. A lot of people disparage him because of his enthusiasm for his religion, and that is just about as disgusting as you can get.

Archived