Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight I Start My Batman Tat

kiingspadee

Are you seriously going to get a batman tatoo? Batman? That doesn't seem at all weird to you? The whole comic book thing makes me want to throw those peopleon top of the lockers like in GRADE school. It seems cultish like the whole dungeons and dragons crowd. Yup, I was the guy who beat those guys up and called them queer.

Are you seriously going to get a batman tatoo? Batman? That doesn't seem at all weird to you? The whole comic book thing makes me want to throw those peopleon top of the lockers like in GRADE school. It seems cultish like the whole dungeons and dragons crowd. Yup, I was the guy who beat those guys up and called them queer.

Karma's a *****.

so, did you really get this dumb ass tat?
lol, that just sounds mean as hell.

It is a pretty dick response. It makes me wonder if Riggins77 has a tribal band somewhere he regrets ;)

Glad you contribute to the Eric Harris and Dylan Klebolds of this world :thumbsup:

Karma's a *****.

Ain't that the ever-lovin' truth.

~Bang

It is a pretty dick response. It makes me wonder if Riggins77 has a tribal band somewhere he regrets ;)

Glad you contribute to the Eric Harris and Dylan Klebolds of this world :thumbsup:

I never beat those guys up, but I damn sure didn't hang out with them. Didn't care much for the 666 crowd in high school either. What are the called? Morbid? They all dress in black. Goth! That's it. You know how out of place that is in Essex and Caroline County Virginia.:rotflmao: The goths were wayyyy outnumbered by cows though.

• 6 months later...
I'm starting to think we've all been had.:mad:

He might have just been messing with us the whole time..

I'm guessing one of four reasons; 1) The artist probably took a look at what he wanted and talked him out of it for many of the same reasons that have been discussed on here (detail etc). 2) He saw how much it was going to cost. :yikes: 3) The artist couldn't get him what he wanted. 4) it turned out like crap and now he doesn't want to get bashed for a bad tat.

If it was 1-3 I would then be confused as to why he just didn't say so, which leaves me to think it was 4, especially since I believe it was said that he already got it started.

First time I've seen this thread and I read all 9 pages................and I'm curious as hell now.

Show me the tat!!!!!!

For real. I didn't even read all 4 pages, just the first one. I'm interested to see if this tat ever made it into manifestation.

And for the record, I have every intention of getting a comic book scene that wraps around my calf. I am hoping to have enough skin there to work with, but if not, I will have to find another spot to work with because I have EVERY intention of getting it. I see no reason why a person with a tattoo (regardless of what it is) would have a hard time getting laid, having a family, getting a job, etc. Unless the tat is on your face, even neck tats shouldn't be that much of an issue. It really just depends on what your lifestyle allows for. I work with a group of guys now that are tatted up all over the place, including their hands & necks. Not that big o' deal.

Archived