Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight I Start My Batman Tat

kiingspadee

Well to give you guys an update. My tattoo artist wasnt completely done. He forgot to call me on Friday. Do not worry there WILL BE PICS when this gets started.

He told me that on Friday it should be complete. He doesnt wanna rush it. I figured why get mad - Id rather someone take their time instead of rushing it and then it looks like total crap. So do not worry when its on my arm pics will follow. Some of you may be able to see it at the Jacksonville game since I will be at the ES Tailgate

And btw - yes I understand you guys concern. First of all I won't just say HEY go ahead and ink me. See they put a layout on your arm before they tat you up. Its basically tracing. So I will of course ASK him to put it on my arm and see how it looks before I say start inking me up.

Also I wasnt scared just forgot about this and was busy with other things. Do not worry guys this Friday if this guy is done then I will be posting pics. Do not fret.

Also yes I understand it is going to be with me for life. And I do not see how this will effect me getting laid? My fiancee loves the idea - and she loves me - so the whole me not getting laid is not effecting me one bit. Yes I have thought about it. Wasnt just because of the Batman movie craze. If you ask my dad I HAVE ALWAYS said Batman would own Superman. Have always loved Batman over Superman. I have seen some really cool tats in the past - I also have seen many people with such stupid and cliche tats. Say this comes out as badass as it can. Say it is basically perfect in all aspects - well then how many people would you know that has something that unique? True there are unique tats but this is unique in itself. I know I will have it forever but not like my belief in the subject will one day change. Been a Batman fan for my entire life. Something I love and would love to share.

And check out this pic thought it was pretty hilarious:

world_without_superman.jpg

What do you notice?? Batman looks to not give one ounce of care about this. Pretty funny coming from DC Universe

Now if it turns out this wont look well on my forearm then I can scale it down some or take some things out. Do not worry I am not going to be like some people who say OK Tat me now. That's why I told my artist hey no problem ill give you one more week.

And here is some of his work

l_63d880fb76b423e838cebb002c7e7499.jpgl_d660aa37b82a5b9c50d6bb34b171ea3f.jpgl_b5a39f998cbc6edae79063c119b62f14.jpgl_4416509e523dc279f51f478b9c0790ee.jpg

l_0cd3250098fc8629f1e53c61c657fc10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Now if it turns out this wont look well on my forearm then I can scale it down some or take some things out. Do not worry I am not going to be like some people who say OK Tat me now. That's why I told my artist hey no problem ill give you one more week.

And here is some of his work

l_63d880fb76b423e838cebb002c7e7499.jpgl_d660aa37b82a5b9c50d6bb34b171ea3f.jpgl_b5a39f998cbc6edae79063c119b62f14.jpgl_4416509e523dc279f51f478b9c0790ee.jpg

l_0cd3250098fc8629f1e53c61c657fc10.jpg

Dude, get it on your upper arm or back or somewhere you can cover it up and thank me later in life.

I love both characters actually.

Batman for his deductive reasoning, and well just being a human that honed his body, abilities, and mind to above peak levels to out smart, out think, the opponent. He can hang with super powered beings and hold his own more often than not.

Superman well..I really don't understand all of the hate thrown towards this guy. He's one of the most selfless Superheroes there are...almost to a fault. I guess no one likes a boyscout/goodie goodie. Or the fact that he's too powerful depending on the writer/story arc.

True it's silly that a hairstyle change and glasses are supposed to disguise his identity. The whole concept is how one carries himself... disguised as a meek, clumsy, unsure of himself, spineless guy...that no one in a million years would possibly think is a superpowered being from another planet. How about diversity and embracing all when their aims, heart and purpose are for the common or better good regardless of where he is from.

My feeling is no one likes a good guy anymore..everyone wants the tragic, underdog every day dude that has tragedy in his life, that is realistic, not idealistic(though we are talking about superheroes and I don't know how much "realism" really comes into play). The same folks that love batman and hate superman probably like decepticons and not autobots or cobra and not G.I. Joe.

With all of that said, both characters supply different things I appreciate in their seemingly vast differences, different means, yet similar goals. Bruce is definitely one of my favs but I'm a Clark fan too. The Frank Miller Dark Knight and Dark Knight Returns are great books. Alan Moore THE KILLING JOKE is a good book as well.

Good luck with your tattoo though hope it turns out well for you.

• 4 months later...
Well to give you guys an update. My tattoo artist wasnt completely done. He forgot to call me on Friday. Do not worry there WILL BE PICS when this gets started.

He told me that on Friday it should be complete. He doesnt wanna rush it. I figured why get mad - Id rather someone take their time instead of rushing it and then it looks like total crap. So do not worry when its on my arm pics will follow. Some of you may be able to see it at the Jacksonville game since I will be at the ES Tailgate

so, did you really get this dumb ass tat?

Archived